Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
forcebwithu

Pictures from around Pattaya

A BM on another forum made a comment about the height of the box relative to the road height. I was at Easy R-Con last night so snapped another pic from the other end. Once they put the cap on the box and bring the road grade up to that level, the new top of the road is going to be higher than the base of the shop on the right. It'll be interesting to see the finished product and its impact on the surrounding businesses after the first heavy rain.

P6090001.jpg

They'll probably just put in a small ramp at either end and the local lads will flock to jump it on their bikes.

57 minutes ago, Bob Belzy said:

They'll probably just put in a small ramp at either end and the local lads will flock to jump it on their bikes.

And when the soi floods it'll be a great waterski jump.

Just thought of another idea for some enterprising Thai during the floods, rent paddle boards.

Image result for paddle board in flood

Easy R-Con open sewer update as of this morning.

Edited to add: I'm now wondering, given the height of the box, if the plan isn't to close off this end of the soi to traffic and allow only foot traffic either side of the box. Keep in mind this soi would still have vehicle access on both sides via soi 13 and 19. Might make for a nice addition to the soi if they plant a garden on top of the box. 

P6150002.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu

8 hours ago, JONPAT said:

Thinking the box was designed in centimeters and built in inches. No problem though, just redo.

That I can believe.