Pictures from around Pattaya

😁 showing my age again. back in the day when only one body part got stiff.🤠

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

Looks like one use of the middle steel structure is support for the lighting at the new market.
P6010002.jpg

P6010003.jpg

Attaching 220v lines to a steel structure, what could possibly go wrong. What's missing is an insulator between the attachment point and the steel support cables.
P6010064.jpg

P6010065.jpg

A good stock of electrical goods at the new, nearby store, including a couple of e-bikes.
P6010070.jpg

48 minutes ago, maik said:

Soi Buakhao

at10.JPG

at11.JPG

The neon is looking good – but Walking Street don’t have the same vibe as before

at12.JPG

at13.JPG

Keep a good health – Jomtien Beach Just before sunset

at14.JPG

at15.JPG

Phra TamNak 5

at16.JPG

There use to be a lot of Family Mart in Pattaya but they are all gone. Many of them are now Tops Daily.

at17.JPG

We need a closer shot of that Exchange Booth lass. She might be in the market for a Sponsor.

Soi Buakhao

at18.JPG

Sutus Court from Soi Buakhao

at19.JPG

Sutus Court from the backside

at20.JPG

LK Metro

at21.JPG

Sothern part of Second Road just before it hits Third Road.

This picture is from the daytime. But after dark this aria is full of freelancers who offer their service to Arabs (and Indians). The language is English. I heard a lady said: “1000 baht” to an Arab. But I didn’t hear the question he had asked her 😀

at22.JPG

at23.JPG

Xzyte spirit houses

at24.JPG

Mirror Club – a relatively new Gents Club behind Big C at Pattaya Klang

Mirror Club at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552675856847&sk=about

at25.JPG

• Like 2

Mirror club looks promising, I'm more of a daytime guy so will take a look in 2 weeks. No much about it as there is a Mirror bar at the beach.    Add to the GC thread and I will report there.  Thanks maik

15 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Mirror club looks promising, I'm more of a daytime guy so will take a look in 2 weeks. No much about it as there is a Mirror bar at the beach.    Add to the GC thread and I will report there.  Thanks maik

Sounds like you'll miss the next topless killer pool game by a few days. Some nice titty pictures of the last game, which I'm surprised the FB censors didn't catch.

RTjwOSGtGm.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=122158081118089195&id=61552675856847&__cft__[0]=AZWnN110-tWMSL64JLOhnLDH3DxxoR9phxBtOfbxL46e-tWCzqoQ2srRHxMpDMsTkBf-km5OCe3oRB5LWgM2HhkLdZXWxtN-I7b7FdC875ku0q180F4gkj_F_QeNRPpFcQ4iODoP1R7jVEbgopagyXSAAfRH7ZQymLNTrBLoBBvlr9A9x8tUdr_oMLX_viu8icmNYHUDT5blXf6-_sygJhOv&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

• Like 1

Im back on the 23rd and thinking Mirror may be more of a find than just promising. I haven't played much pool but willing to learn. Is Pool= Snooker or is that a UK thing.

Please note that there are no usa pool tables in Pattaya. the pockets are slightly smaller and bank angles are different

enough to make big difference on anything but straight in shots.

10 hours ago, Kev said:

You ever play pool at hooters? They seem to have american style tables

Been closed and gone a long time in Pattaya. 

1 hour ago, jacko said:

Been closed and gone a long time in Pattaya. 

Don't think he means the one on Beach Road. I don't think they had pool tables. I think there was a sports bar on Third Road that was known to have these larger tables.

Yep the one on beach road had an American style table out the back. Gee didn't know it closed but haven't been to Parts since Feb last year, will be back in Nov this year

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Yep the one on beach road had an American style table out the back. Gee didn't know it closed but haven't been to Parts since Feb last year, will be back in Nov this year

Pics of Hooters from last September.

P9180052.jpg

P9180054.jpg

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

On this morning's ride I explored an interesting hidden gem in central Pattaya. It's an undeveloped area off of Pattaya Tai, behind Pattaya City Resort.

From the road the new shops going up on Tai look like nothing special.
P6150014.jpg

P6150015.jpg

But behind the shops is a nice park area around a small lake.
P6150016.jpg

P6150017.jpg

The hidden gem is farther back and on the other side of the lake. There's a dirt road that circles around a large undeveloped area with a lilly filled pond. The area is currently being used to grow various plants. I hope the city sees the value of keeping some green space and that they never plant buildings here instead.
P6150018.jpg

P6150020.jpg

P6150023.jpg

P6150025.jpg

P6150027.jpg

P6150028.jpg

P6150030.jpg

iaVUP9o7dO.jpg

Although smaller, it could become something like the old Bangkok Tobacco Monopoly (Benchakitti Park). It has become a lovely place to walk or cycle around. It is just off the end of Soi 4, Sukhumvit (if you haven't been there).

Edited by yorta2
  • Upvote 1

For those that have gone electric, PEA has charging stations on Tai.
P6160010.jpg

P6160011.jpg

P6160013.jpg

CAT on Tai closer to 3rd Rd has a couple of charging stations as well, but they didn't look to be in working order.CAT 1.jpg

CAT 2.jpg