Pine Tree Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 On 5/28/2021 at 9:49 PM, Broughton said: IMG_4719.MP4 7.39 MB · 0 downloads Knew a man who was nicknamed 'Sirus' ( after the dog star) because he was white, small and dense
BigusDicus Posted June 11, 2021 Author Posted June 11, 2021 That Kia is facing an existential chrysler.
midlifecrisis Posted June 11, 2021 Posted June 11, 2021 I still get robocalls for a vehicle I haven't owned in years. I block each number they call with but they must have thousands of lines.
BigusDicus Posted June 11, 2021 Author Posted June 11, 2021 1 hour ago, midlifecrisis said: I still get robocalls for a vehicle I haven't owned in years. I block each number they call with but they must have thousands of lines. We have been getting texts lately....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now