Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
garytheanimal

LK Metropole Soi Diana

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I’ve heard the LK Metropole has been refurbed recently, has anyone stayed and can comment? Also, does it still have a gym on the ground floor? I stayed there for a few years running but had a break from it, for next year I’m thinking of going back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should this not be in the hotel and accommodation questions section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tombon said:

Should this not be in the hotel and accommodation questions section?

Now moved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gym is still there but no refurbishment to the hotel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the LK nice pool out front and as you know in the middle of the action alas last time I checked it was a tad expensive for my tastes -stayed up the road at Opey de place ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, accyboy said:

I like the LK nice pool out front and as you know in the middle of the action alas last time I checked it was a tad expensive for my tastes -stayed up the road at Opey de place ...

It was the hotel I started out staying at when I first visited Patts. Yeah it’s a bit expensive now but I’m considering going back, either there or the The Renaissance, though I’ve heard it’s called something different now?

For my next trip I’d booked the 247 Boutique, but since COVID they’ve offered a refund but not give it me, and now they’re not answering my emails at all. So LK Met is looking good again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, garytheanimal said:

It was the hotel I started out staying at when I first visited Patts. Yeah it’s a bit expensive now but I’m considering going back, either there or the The Renaissance, though I’ve heard it’s called something different now?

For my next trip I’d booked the 247 Boutique, but since COVID they’ve offered a refund but not give it me, and now they’re not answering my emails at all. So LK Met is looking good again.

I stayed at the 247 back in January. Nice little place. Wifi was shite though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, garytheanimal said:

It was the hotel I started out staying at when I first visited Patts. Yeah it’s a bit expensive now but I’m considering going back, either there or the The Renaissance, though I’ve heard it’s called something different now?

For my next trip I’d booked the 247 Boutique, but since COVID they’ve offered a refund but not give it me, and now they’re not answering my emails at all. So LK Met is looking good again.

LK Royal Wing at the top of Bukhao is my choice, very quiet, near to money changers and the New Plaza cut thru, and a baht bus ride away from LKM. Rates from 1400-1700 per night, and the rooms are pretty good as well, nice rooftop pool but not much by way of loungers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 5:34 PM, Butch said:

LK Royal Wing at the top of Bukhao is my choice, very quiet, near to money changers and the New Plaza cut thru, and a baht bus ride away from LKM. Rates from 1400-1700 per night, and the rooms are pretty good as well, nice rooftop pool but not much by way of loungers.

I looked at this place as a choice a couple of years ago, might look at it again. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, firth1974 said:

I stayed at the 247 back in January. Nice little place. Wifi was shite though!

I’m still holding out for the 247 to rebook rather than do a charge back on my card to get a refund. But they’re still not answering my emails so a refund is looking like the best option sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, garytheanimal said:

I’m still holding out for the 247 to rebook rather than do a charge back on my card to get a refund. But they’re still not answering my emails so a refund is looking like the best option sadly.

What date is your booking at the 24/7 for?

You wont be able to dispute a charge until after the date of arrival has passed. Once that has passed, if you booked on a credit card, open a dispute at the bank and they will investigate. May take a few weeks for your money. If you booked on a Debit card, open a dispute and get your money refunded instantly whilst you are still on the phone with your bank!

I'm in the middle of a dispute on my credit card and on my Debit card too for flights with Turkish Airlines that should of happened back in mid April. Instant refund on dispute for my Debit card but have to wait for the investigation on my credit card. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 10:47 AM, firth1974 said:

What date is your booking at the 24/7 for?

You wont be able to dispute a charge until after the date of arrival has passed. Once that has passed, if you booked on a credit card, open a dispute at the bank and they will investigate. May take a few weeks for your money. If you booked on a Debit card, open a dispute and get your money refunded instantly whilst you are still on the phone with your bank!

I'm in the middle of a dispute on my credit card and on my Debit card too for flights with Turkish Airlines that should of happened back in mid April. Instant refund on dispute for my Debit card but have to wait for the investigation on my credit card. 

I was meant to check in for two weeks in May so they’ve well passed. Booking.com have promised to pursue them for the money but they’ve been less than useless so far.

I booked on a credit card and they’ve agreed to open a dispute once I’ve done my best to settle amicably. My flights I can rebook with Emirates as soon as the dates are up for next year.

I’ll push my credit card company for the hotel refund. As strange as it sounds though I feel bad, I’d much rather rebook with them so they don’t lose out on custom. I want to believe they’re still closed down and not intentionally ignoring my emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...