Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Pattaya Beer Garden - lookin' or chillin'

All he needs to do now is designate a left and right side for F/Ls to sit at the bar. :bow

OK. Now let me get this right. The gals on the left are only two holers, right so far?

And, the gals on the left are three holers, right again?

So, where do the one holers sit? :bow

OK. Now let me get this right. The gals on the left are only two holers, right so far?

And, the gals on the left are three holers, right again?

So, where do the one holers sit? :D

Jerry your a little confussed, in your example you got all the gals sitting on the left and none on the right.

I just don't get it. Almost every single girl in the PBG will be looking and most men would be looking as well.

This is Pattaya FFS!

So why the need for beer mats?

The reason why the guys and the girls are not getting together is because the girls are too shy to approach the guys and the guys are too shy/lazy to approach the girls or don't find them attractive enough to warrant an approach.

These tactics have not been needed in similar bars like the Bangkok beer garden and Gullivers for them to be successful.

The problem is that with the PBG the size of the bar and the lighting does not always make it easy for the guys to see what the girls look like from where they are sitting or whether they are interested e.g. if the girl is giving them the 'come on'

There is no need for the use of beer mats which the punters may not be able to see unless they walk around checking them on each girls tables.

What is needed is for an area of the bar to be designated as an area for girls and guys who are interested in meeting each other. With a smaller area set aside for those who don't want to be approached.

This is similar to what happens in the BBG where the girls are not allowed to sit at the central bar seats unless they are invited to by a guy - so guys know that if they sit there enjoying a quiet pint and watching the TV screens then they can do so without some girl sitting beside them trying to chat them up.

I can also see situations where a guy will go up to girl who he fancies only for her to turn the beer mat over as soon as he gets to her table because she is not interested in him. A clear and embarrasing rejection for all around to see.

Edited by Sybarite

Sybarite, All the girl has to say is 4000 baht, short time, no BJ. No embarrasment to anyone. Plus if you tell a girl to meet you there she won't get hit on. No problem at all.

I can also see situations where a guy will go up to girl who he fancies only for her to turn the beer mat over as soon as he gets to her table because she is not interested in him. A clear and embarrasing rejection for all around to see.

Rejection is part of life in Pattaya. Just make fun of it and allot of times the girl will change attitude. There are also cases where the girl has gone with the guy and she no longer wants his attention for whatever reason. I know allot of the service girls there and some have told me "Oh, here he comes again". They are clued in to the cheap charlies and "questionable" farangs that visit frequently.

I think the mats are a great idea.

:D hi,

Very nice content of the bar, i see much of green unique content. Could we be partner together ?

Cause I want to share everything about pattaya beach ,hotels ,bars and many other to others, i thought

that's the place of heaven on earth.couldn't we?

:bigsmile:

:drunk hi,

Very nice content of the bar, i see much of green unique content. Could we be partner together ?

Cause I want to share everything about pattaya beach ,hotels ,bars and many other to others, i thought

:bigsmile: :banghead <huh

:bigsmile: hi,

Dude, you need to spend some time reading and let yourself sink a bit into the atmosphere before you post.

Welcome to Pattaya Talk!

Edited by sick buffalo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I visited the PBG almost every day during my recent stay in Patts. Pete is very amiable. His staff are a delight. Beer is cold and reasonably priced. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Atmosphere first class. And Pete has promised to put some smoochy dance music on the menu for my next visit (I hope).

No bad comments to make about the place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pete,

My ship will be in the LOS for the entire month of December for repairs...a new thing the navy just started

a few months ago :D

So myself and a few shipmates will be paying a visit then...

Man, that will make it about 75 days total this year..glad to see all is well :D

spring

I used to work in the engine room and whenever we wanted to get somewhere faster than schedule , we'll just turn the speed up a little ; maybe half a degree every day but the damn captain noticed something amiss and asked to slow down!

I am sure you have something up your sleeves too!