Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi all, I will be coming to Pattaya, on December 27 - January 4. It looks like I will miss any Bar Crawls, as I don't see any planned for that time. Can someone tell me how to get to the Black Pearl 2 bar. It looks like a blast. Also the La Guineuette Club, looks like a fun place to visit. Sure wish a crawl was planned for the time I will be around.

Thanks, mcjimmys

To be honest mate, both can be difficult to find unless you have a guide to show you around.

If you don't know anybody who lives there then your best bet might be heading for Noi's bar on Soi Khao Noi and meeting a couple of the reprobates who hang out there (me included). If someone has the time or is not too pissed (unlikely!) then they might show you around.

If you decide to go it alone then go across Sukhumvit Road to Soi Siam Country Club. Head up here about 4 or 5 KMs and you come to a crossroads with a sign for the Elephant Village to turn left. So, take the left and head down that road for a couple more KMs until you get to the end and then turn right. BP2 is about 100 metres on the right.

Another option is to ask Hammer to arrange a trip for you and a few buddies with his Baht bus driver. I think the guy knows his way around now and is willing to wait for you whilst you have a drink and a fiddle.

Good luck!

LF

If you do a Google search, there's a good map showing BP2 and all the other bars on the Dark Side, on a link on another forum. A little work brings dividends.

Instead of being a smart arse why do you not post the link to help the OP.

Instead of being a smart arse why do you not post the link to help the OP.

Because I don't believe that other forums are allowed to be mentioned on here. As for your language. That's not needed here either. Take it somewhere else. Anyway here it is...map_of_pattaya_darkside3.jpg

Edited by 4niceight
can someone tell me how to get over there from pattaya?..if I ask a motorbike taxi to take me to the darkside will he have any idea what Im talking about?

Doubt if he'll know about the "Dark Side"but why not print off the map and show him?

can someone tell me how to get over there from pattaya?..if I ask a motorbike taxi to take me to the darkside will he have any idea what Im talking about?
He won't have a clue. Edited by jacko

Am also back in town and love to join in...pm me with details and lets all go and have some darkside fun!!!

Thanks for that Map mate

Talking to our entrepid leader there MAY :chogdee2 just be another Hairloss tour to the Darkside in March if all goes to plan

Have fun guys

We also went to Dao Cafe,Sammys by the lake (slightley lost at this stage :finger :banana ).Black Pearl2,Butterfly farm,Paradise and then Nois for a great irish stew.Met at Cherry 2 at noon and back to Patts 10pm and what a day :banghead

All the best

Bruiser

• 3 weeks later...

Been on the darkside many times (Noi's, Dao cafe, Black Pearl 2, Crossroad and la Guingette).

Althought I heve been some good experiences I still wonder why those bars are so popular among tourists.

I mean: I sometimes like to venture there because I ned some changing from the go-go bars and the beerbars of Pattaya Town and because they are more "discreet" (if you know what I mean...

But I live in Thailand!

If I were a tourist I would never bother to go so off the beaten path in order to find more or less the same things I can easily find in at least 100 bars in Pattaya Town.

Geneve 77

If I were a tourist I would never bother to go so off the beaten path in order to find more or less the same things I can easily find in at least 100 bars in Pattaya Town.

Geneve 77

I don't mine taking some time out and traveling to a place I have never been, even if the wares are the same. :hijack :moon

Thanks to everyone for your advice. We have got a small group together and will be heading out on December 30th, for a few laughs, some beer, and a little pussy. Should be fun!!!

MCJIMMYS

Nothing like a little pussy...

I heard (a rumor?) last week that BP2 had been raided and possibly closed.

Anyone else heard a similar story? If it was closed, how long was the closure?

I heard (a rumor?) last week that BP2 had been raided and possibly closed.

Anyone else heard a similar story? If it was closed, how long was the closure?

There was a topic about this on pattaya live. I think it was re-opening on 6 Jan but might be worth checking if anyone is planning to head out there in the next few days.

TG

Yes mate, he got raided after the BIB videoed a customer giving oral pleasure to one of the girls in the pool. God knows how they managed to do it without being spotted!

Anyway, 400k later and a few days closed and he is now back open - apparently.

The BiB raided BP2 (now simply BP as BP1 has been closed) after capturing video of a falang 'messing about' with a girl in the pool (no shit!).

The owner and the falang were taken into custody and the rest of the falangs 'mates' simply scarpered.

Several versions abound about the exact details from here, but the owner basically took the rap for everything and the falang was released without any charge.

A fine was levied on theowner and it's rumoured to have been a heavy one (400,000 baht), however the owner stated that he would be back open for business in the New Year and hoped that it would be as soon as 5th January.

On a side note, La Guinguette was also raided on Christmas Eve and it has been reported to me that several of the girls (not of Thai nationality) were removed from the premises.

A fine was levied on theowner and it's rumoured to have been a heavy one (400,000 baht), however the owner stated that he would be back open for business in the New Year and hoped that it would be as soon as 5th January.

Does the 400K include future tea money?