Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

• Upvote 1

I find myself liking Jimmy Nail.......

He's more of an actor than a musician.........I've always thought ......Never taken him seriously.

But this song gets me. Touches that nostalgic nerve.........I'm not even a Geordie .........But I can remember 'when coal was king'

Mark Knopfler's guitar doesn't hurt either.

Edited by atlas2

Flipping idly through the Sophon channels, when I came across this "Thrash metal/Chipmunks" fusion track! :lol: Apparently it's gone "viral", whatever that means!! (Just kidding! :P) Probably belongs in the "funnies" section, but I am listening to it ! :blush:

Flipping idly through the Sophon channels, when I came across this "Thrash metal/Chipmunks" fusion track! :lol: Apparently it's gone "viral", whatever that means!! (Just kidding! :P) Probably belongs in the "funnies" section, but I am listening to it ! :blush:

They remind me a Japanese girl band that I like called Babymetal. As with many young Japanese girls they're also ultra cute.

They remind me a Japanese girl band that I like called Babymetal. As with many young Japanese girls they're also ultra cute.

Wow! That would make a great wakeup alarm ringtone!

I think my pulse went up 30 BPM listening to that.

Wow! That would make a great wakeup alarm ringtone!

I think my pulse went up 30 BPM listening to that.

I love Babymetal. They rock! I love this too -

It was also the theme tune to a popular British sitcom called The Royle Family which was British humour that I think only we would appreciate. Or maybe it was popular elsewhere too?

Just listened to this groups compilation, buried away on one of my ipods, for the first time in ages. What a brilliant track this was; incredible vocals, lyrics and a superbly interwoven symphony of instruments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYCUQ81vJYw

And for the lovers of live versions, the much looser and more raucous version......He really did sing like that all of the time!

One of the very best guitarists, especially slide, to have come out of the States IMHO. Definitely the best "Albino" axeman ever, here doing a brilliant cover of the Stones' classic on UK TV.....Johnny Winter (RIP).

One of the very best guitarists, especially slide, to have come out of the States IMHO. Definitely the best "Albino" axeman ever, here doing a brilliant cover of the Stones' classic on UK TV.....Johnny Winter (RIP).

Nice clip. Is he still alive, and his brother Edgar ?

I feel the same way about Stevie Ray Vaughan's cover of Voodoo Chile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJh2FFUUoU

Edited by Gawd Elpus

Nice clip. Is he still alive, and his brother Edgar ?

Johnny died on tour back in 2014. No reasons given, but Albinos do suffer health problems. Edgar is now a Scientologist :scared: