Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 251 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

Just bumped into this cover of one of my fav Beethoven songs. I'm likin' it.

Thanks BB

I didn't know that was Beethoven ……..Can't hear it and not think Benny Hill.

I did…….I bought the album 'Blues for Greeny' Moore has the tech', the technique, the actual reversed pick-up Les Paul ..only his voice weakens his renditions of Peter's originals

Voice not present here in this instrumental off the John Mayall LP……So…….. Great! Thanks BB.

The link to Joe Bonamassa's (sp) 'Midnight Blues' was great too. Peter/Gary's guitar……That's the Holy Grail right there played to it's limit.

Hendrix's death was a great loss but Peter going potty was for me the greater tragedy……Listening to Peter Green live was like discovering a new colour.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

I have to post this because 'I'm all come over'

There's so much people may have heard of….'Man of the World'……'Oh Well'…..'Albatros' but this one …again gives a flavour of what Peter was ……...before he wasn't……Here a broken string from another band member prompts a solo performance.

https://youtu.be/WHApxSN7dDU

Edited by atlas2

I did…….I bought the album 'Blues for Greeny' Moore has the tech', the technique, the actual reversed pick-up Les Paul ..only his voice weakens his renditions of Peter's originals

Voice not present here in this instrumental off the John Mayall LP……So…….. Great! Thanks BB.

The link to Joe Bonamassa's (sp) 'Midnight Blues' was great too. Peter/Gary's guitar……That's the Holy Grail right there played to it's limit.

Hendrix's death was a great loss but Peter going potty was for me the greater tragedy……Listening to Peter Green live was like discovering a new colour.

Just watched it, very nice, thanks for pointing that one out. I 'grew up' on Hendrix, though he was before my time, as my good friends brother was a Jimi fiend so heard him a lot. I enjoy them all and for me it's about the sound not the words.

Edited by brotherbuzz

This is one track off a CD that is currently in my cars CD player. Had to order it from The USA as nobody had in stock in the UK... The album ? Die Krupps - Machinists of Joy.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Both were great.Peter Green may have been the victim of bad acid. There are lots of rumours about the death of Hendrix.I attended a meeting with loads of his friends/lovers. It was a very instructive few hours.

I know this isn't quite the right place……..But I was so moved watching some of this.

'I'll be Me' is a film documentary about Glen Campbell's losing battle with Alzheimer's…...

Sad, sad end to anyone's life, to have your memories die before you do…….To die alone and without even 'yourself' present.

Well he ain't dead yet…..and this clip shows that even without his conscious memory his muscle memory is still there…..Wish I could play like that.

Good luck to you Rhinestone Cowboy.

Edited by atlas2
  • 3 weeks later...

This one's getting some play on my mp3 player at work so posting it for the old dude carrying the world on his shoulders.

I've seen 4 versions of that now..I like this one. George perks up when the straw skirts arrive. Thanks.......watching that has taken the weight of the world off my shoulders. I remember whistling it loudly at 6.45 in the morning when i delivered The Asher's paper in Wimple Street......Hoping Paul would be flattered and I'd get a decent Christmas tip. Never did.

To move as far away from the Beatles as possible without playing '50 Cents' ..... and to show off my musical taste here's a song that means a lot to me.........

From the days when you could get away with stuff like this.........Here's my group.

......I'm doing the 'Scratching'....Torque comes out in the gold suit and does his sexy thing.......Oh how we smiled and egged on the older dancers....We got a gig at The Bamboo just after this......Heady days......

Edited by atlas2

Atlas, that was one weird performance!

One of the audience in the opening shots was in a football team I ran....He died about a year later....Only 18. It's the reason I was sent this.

Yes the 'song' itself was ground breaking and as deeply meaningful as most of today's chart.

• 1 month later...