Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

People should just get on with enjoying everything that they like about Pattaya and stop quibbling about what others do. This cuts both ways, cheap end of the market through to the most expensive.

The only difference I see in these debates is those who frequent the more expensive end of the market don't accuse the cheaper end of 'ruining the scene for everyone else'.

New money making ideas like these rather expensive coyotee dancer barfines were created for one reason or another, I'd be very surprised if they were in fact created as a direct result of some bloke throwing ping pong balls about or paying 'miss tonight's shit smells sweet' 1k baht more than someone else does.

Get over it, all of you. :banghead

Spot on

and there is too much snobbery in Pattaya for my liking.

Lets face it, top end spenders even in Thailand are not exactly the aristocracy of the world are they ?? :D

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend owns cheap charlie,s bar called mick who is british and the reason why these bars were put there was many years ago when the bars from beach road where being moved,was to give them some kind of compensation, so it is not the owners fault of these bars that some are not seeing any customers were if they were still on beach road they would be packed every night which they used to be, if any one can remember the bars buy the police station and top of soi 9 etc. and yes each person has the right to choose were the wish to drink, price is not always the problem you can go into some place,s and pay over the odds and not feel relaxed and then go some where cheaper and feel at home without being hassled or pushed to buy drinks. if your happy in any place you can always look around and find something and when you do, you will just keep going back there as it makes you feel good with-in yourself, so we all have place,s that we always go back to to feel a little relaxed or better with-in our selfs.just look at some of the reasons why people keep coming back to thailand not just for the sex trade, some feel that it is a better way of life over there compared to where they come from, there is a old saying never judge a book by its cover as you never know what is in between, many place,s look this and that but if you really got to know about any place you would see how hard and caring the people who work or live there take pride, and as for walking street yes its a tourist street for alsorts of life but if you really want to see any area proper spend a little time doing your re-search on it don,t judge it by just walking down it a few times

my friend owns cheap charlie,s bar called mick who is british and the reason why these bars were put there was many years ago when the bars from beach road where being moved,was to give them some kind of compensation, so it is not the owners fault of these bars that some are not seeing any customers were if they were still on beach road they would be packed every night which they used to be, if any one can remember the bars buy the police station and top of soi 9 etc. and yes each person has the right to choose were the wish to drink, price is not always the problem you can go into some place,s and pay over the odds and not feel relaxed and then go some where cheaper and feel at home without being hassled or pushed to buy drinks. if your happy in any place you can always look around and find something and when you do, you will just keep going back there as it makes you feel good with-in yourself, so we all have place,s that we always go back to to feel a little relaxed or better with-in our selfs.just look at some of the reasons why people keep coming back to thailand not just for the sex trade, some feel that it is a better way of life over there compared to where they come from, there is a old saying never judge a book by its cover as you never know what is in between, many place,s look this and that but if you really got to know about any place you would see how hard and caring the people who work or live there take pride, and as for walking street yes its a tourist street for alsorts of life but if you really want to see any area proper spend a little time doing your re-search on it don,t judge it by just walking down it a few times

And the award for "most unreadable post in this thread" goes to...

No,

She works both New Plaza and WS. Her and her mates go to play pool (freelance) at the Plaza in the evening, if no 'work' is found at the Plaza, then she'll go find 'work' in a WS Club later...........................she's good at her 'work' :grin

Only the NP, would have such a paper thin claim to having a hottie :thumbup

So far, the best bird ever pictured from the NP, was actually picked up on WS and is over 40. Nice. I like her. But too old for many.

Note to NP gang - You have to do better! :whistling:

Spot on

and there is too much snobbery in Pattaya for my liking.

Lets face it, top end spenders even in Thailand are not exactly the aristocracy of the world are they ?? :whistling:

I did reply but my post seems to have vanished,i wonder why????

I did reply but my post seems to have vanished,i wonder why????

Very simply, because you were discussing the ages and location of ladies with whom it is illegal for readers of this forum, under Thai law, to have sex.

See FORUM RULES #3.

And, your next reply (below) was deleted for the same reason.

You're on the wrong forum to be discussing that sort of thing.

Does anyone know what the pricing structure for the ladies' services at Mickey's or Puy's? Is it the standard 300-baht bar fine, 500 baht S/T and 1,000 baht L/T?

Evil

:chogdee

BF Mickey's 200 Puy's 300 :)

Only the NP, would have such a paper thin claim to having a hottie :moon

So far, the best bird ever pictured from the NP, was actually picked up on WS and is over 40. Nice. I like her. But too old for many.

Note to NP gang - You have to do better! :clueless

Ob, you're beginning to sound like a Celtic supporter with delusional 'Conspiracy' nonsense......no need to twist what actually happened :D

Now, for the 4th time i think i've told you, i met her on Soi B, as she was on her way to the Plaza....................i have never been on WS with her, ever, apart from dropping her off to go 'dancing' one evening after finishing a few games of pool at the Plaza, then ST with her at my Condo. I am not New Plaza gang, she is. I had never even stopped in the Mecca before, though would walk through it most days when in Patts..........but that's cos i very rarely go to Bars, in NP, WS, wherever..............she brought me to the Plaza, which i found very relaxed, friendly, no pressure, and we played pool, watched the football ect.

Over 40 :clueless ..............fook off :thumbup

Anyway, i'm not here to defend the Plaza, i only posted to correct your inaccuracies, of which there are many :chogdee

Each to their own, it's certainly not for everyone, if you only like A/C you will not like it..............me, i like open beer bars, if i'm gonna go to a bar at all, i like to see about me, what's happening, lots of very sexy traffic going through there to 'work' . I just don't see it as different than many other open beer bars, which you think are all shite, mai phen rai, up to you farang :D

BF Mickey's 200 Puy's 300 :)

Thank you for your answer. :chogdee

Also, does anyone know if Mickey's Bar has undergone a change in ownership in the past two years? How about the other bars in the "center strip" at New Plaza?

Evil

:chogdee

Anyway, i'm not here to defend the Plaza,

Yes you are. You even PMd me NP propaganda a few weeks ago. It was appreciated, thanks. But don't try to claim your not one of the pro NP mob who jump on anyone who doesn't think it's good value. :D

Now, for the 4th time i think i've told you, i met her on Soi B, as she was on her way to the Plaza....................i have never been on WS with her, ever, apart from dropping her off to go 'dancing' one evening after finishing a few games of pool at the Plaza, then ST with her at my Condo. I am not New Plaza gang, she is. I had never even stopped in the Mecca before, though would walk through it most days when in Patts..........but that's cos i very rarely go to Bars, in NP, WS, wherever..............she brought me to the Plaza, which i found very relaxed, friendly, no pressure, and we played pool, watched the football ect.

Over 40 :nod ..............fook off :grin

I can't be bothered with this mate. The bottom line is that you didn't barfine her on NP. Winnie and I had an agreement to post fun pics of WS and NP. I posted a link to pics and he welched out. He tried to claim foul because I hadn't taken the pics :thumbup

Sorry, but I don't accept that anyone has posted a hottie they barfined from NP. You posted a pic with here say evidence she was an NP bird. You never met her in NP. end of :thumbup .

And , I haven't seen any pics of a good time like you see at party pics of this forum bar. It must have been a few months now, and no pics. Lots of unsaubstantiated gobby nonsense from the NP mob, but no pics. :hairout

Please , nobody quote me and make me answer them until they a feckin photo of a bird or party or something :banghead :D

Yes you are. You even PMd me NP propaganda a few weeks ago. It was appreciated, thanks. But don't try to claim your not one of the pro NP mob who jump on anyone who doesn't think it's good value. :grin

I can't be bothered with this mate. The bottom line is that you didn't barfine her on NP. Winnie and I had an agreement to post fun pics of WS and NP. I posted a link to pics and he welched out. He tried to claim foul because I hadn't taken the pics :thumbup

Sorry, but I don't accept that anyone has posted a hottie they barfined from NP. You posted a pic with here say evidence she was an NP bird. You never met her in NP. end of :thumbup .

And , I haven't seen any pics of a good time like you see at party pics of this forum bar. It must have been a few months now, and no pics. Lots of unsaubstantiated gobby nonsense from the NP mob, but no pics. :banghead

Please , nobody quote me and make me answer them until they a feckin photo of a bird or party or something :nod :D

Bollocks.

You asked on another Forum for some pics of the Plaza, and i posted them 3 times, which funnly enough you always missed, and went on about it, so then sent them by PM so you WOULDN'T MISS THEM.................end off!!!!

You then brought it over here and was saying the same.......................no, you were saying similar with lots of inaccuracies :hairout

I'm not here to defend the Plaza, this is the only reason i posted here, you wern't telling the truth...............end off!!!

Bollocks.

You asked on another Forum for some pics of the Plaza, and i posted them 3 times, which funnly enough you always missed, and went on about it, so then sent them by PM so you WOULDN'T MISS THEM.................end off!!!!

You then brought it over here and was saying the same.......................no, you were saying similar with lots of inaccuracies :lovee

I'm not here to defend the Plaza, this is the only reason i posted here, you wern't telling the truth...............end off!!!

You PMd the pics because you seem to be on a pro NP mission and hate anyone disagreeing. FFS mate, let me have an opinion!

The pics were of a an older TG you DIDN'T meet on NP. End of.

I haven't posted any innacuracies.

I thought I asked you not to quote me , so I didn't need to answer :clueless I don't want to discuss the swamp again until someone posts some pics!

Lets disagree. You hang out with Winnie and Vic, and I eh, won't!!!!! :clap1