Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The price of fuel is to high !!

fuel.jpg

beer.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovedog,   Here's the deal ... each time you send me an inane, rambling PM, I'll post a funny pic ... up to you.    

Posted Images

stolen off another forum.

scott wedding.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

stolen off another forum.

How disappointing. But refreshingly honest. In the same spirit, I admit I didn't draw these, but kind of liked them:

gas.jpg

• Downvote 1

Asian drivers have always amazed me. As an expat I have gotten used to seeing a family of five on a motorbike, without helmets, without lights, and driving the wrong way on a one way street. However these would make me do a double take any time.

I think your last photo has such great potential!

:chogdee

• 2 weeks later...

post-11183-1299646438.jpg

just-for-laugh-funny-photos-11.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • 2 months later...

Do you have auto correct on your phone? You may have had some of these problems.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

surprise-mom.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

4e43fd83339c3.jpg

4e416de5a78fe.jpg

066.jpg

33327_kellyhu2.jpg

204976_460s_v1.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL264189_209711602404105_129241690451097_530283_2260245_s.jpg

Not being a twitterer or facebooker ,why is this funny and what am I missing? .Please don't tell me its anything to do with Fred and Rose West as that would not make it funny just bad taste.

Not being a twitterer or facebooker ,why is this funny and what am I missing? .Please don't tell me its anything to do with Fred and Rose West as that would not make it funny just bad taste.

Lighten up <_<

Lighten up <_>

Why ? I have a good sense of humor I like a laugh,but this is not funny in any way.

What do you call a swimming pool full of spastics?Vegetable soup thats in poor taste but has the saving grace of being a little funny.

I dont mind jokes about the Wests I dont mind (much)jokes in poor taste ,but I do draw the line at poor taste with no funny bits,especially as Fred was such a good builder, the bodies went undiscovered for many years and were very hard to dig up as he buried them so well.

Why ? I have a good sense of humor I like a laugh,but this is not funny in any way.

What do you call a swimming pool full of spastics?Vegetable soup thats in poor taste but has the saving grace of being a little funny.

I dont mind jokes about the Wests I dont mind (much)jokes in poor taste ,but I do draw the line at poor taste with no funny bits,especially as Fred was such a good builder, the bodies went undiscovered for many years and were very hard to dig up as he buried them so well.

I agree lighten up. it was not a good funny pic for the same reason that a political cartoon is not. Most people on the board will not understand it, and some will be offended. I have no idea who Fred West is, and don't care enough to google it.

Edited by lovedog100
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2