Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just come back from having a few weeks in the Ukraine, and just to say, it is a stunning place. And the girls, well, they are absolutely stunning!!!! Oh, and the food and beer is pretty good too!!

These photos are from a combination of photos from my camera and my iPhone.

DSCN8111_zps9fdef99c.jpg

DSCN8123_zpsb1cc4429.jpg

DSCN8135_zps2c38ecf3.jpg

DSCN8139_zpsef1495ac.jpg

DSCN8144_zpsdd3c3b3c.jpg

DSCN8146_zps46e3f6a4.jpg

6743E791-F6BE-4AAF-B678-E77ED5221821_zps

DSCN8154_zps162c83cb.jpg

DSCN8157_zps008b2be1.jpg

DSCN8159_zps9b8d2cad.jpg

98C1580C-1799-4748-966D-3BFC1E11B7D2_zps

DSCN8161_zpscb3450f1.jpg

DSCN8165_zps9d2246b0.jpg

DSCN8167_zps3d7db584.jpg

DSCN8169_zps3a0e1b99.jpg

DSCN8170_zps7f55e0c6.jpg

DSCN8176_zps049f4a7a.jpg

DSCN8177_zps22a16874.jpg

6DF8D2ED-AE76-4695-9368-25234D1D0CDF_zps

DSCN8179_zps5448d93c.jpg

DSCN8185_zps6b82e6f9.jpg

DSCN8188_zpse657718f.jpg

DSCN8191_zpsb26abe34.jpg

• Upvote 4

Terrific pictures, not all like I expected. Thanks for posting

Great pictures, thanks for posting... Looks very nice indeed...

Kiev is a beautiful place, built across a few hills. Its just a shame the camera doesnt do the night shots enough justice.

Day light photos are just as good, and will be posted tomorrow.

Kiev is a beautiful place, built across a few hills. Its just a shame the camera doesnt do the night shots enough justice.

Day light photos are just as good, and will be posted tomorrow.

They looked very good to me,

It looks good and there are indeed many pretty woman there - but accessible and affordable are they - and the food and accommodation in Kiev also ?

It looks good and there are indeed many pretty woman there - but accessible and affordable are they - and the food and accommodation in Kiev also ?

Food is cheap, beer costs next to feck all and tastes better than UK or Thai beer,Hotels are very reasonable indeed, and the girls, well, there is a " night club" area there, with clubs spread out over 4/5 floors, with some of the most stunning women you will ever see.

And the cost for a girl for the night, 100 USD for long time, infact the first girl i took i couldnt get rid of her until 6pm the next day when she eventually went home.

• Upvote 4

Food is cheap, beer costs next to feck all and tastes better than UK or Thai beer,Hotels are very reasonable indeed, and the girls, well, there is a " night club" area there, with clubs spread out over 4/5 floors, with some of the most stunning women you will ever see.

And the cost for a girl for the night, 100 USD for long time, infact the first girl i took i couldnt get rid of her until 6pm the next day when she eventually went home.

Sounds almost too good to be true. Maybe you are a young millionaire with a body builder body ?

If not sounds like a viable substitute for Pattaya with the current trend in prices.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

I guess you did not get out much during the day. :bhappy

Great photos by the way. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Lance, i did get out the next day. Just give me some time and i'll get the photos up.

Sounds almost too good to be true. Maybe you are a young millionaire with a body builder body ?

If not sounds like a viable substitute for Pattaya with the current trend in prices.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire S med Tapatalk2

Im anything but a young bodybuilder type.

Lets face it, 100 USD is only £75, or roughly 3500 Baht, so pretty much the same costs as a Walking street gogo girl.

Ukraine is closer, cheaper flights, better beer and (i feel) the girls are better looking, whats not to like(as long as you dont mind the freezing cold weather in the winter months, then your fine).

Maybe they are drinking the beer and downing those bowls of liquid. No wonder Gabor is so fond of Thai noodle soup.

I must admit, that the Borscht is very much an acquired taste in food, but its not bad or fatty. You should really see some of the other foods for fat and oil!!!

I must admit, that the Borscht is very much an acquired taste in food, but its not bad or fatty. You should really see some of the other foods for fat and oil!!!

I'm just teasing, it looks good.

Im anything but a young bodybuilder type.

Lets face it, 100 USD is only £75, or roughly 3500 Baht, so pretty much the same costs as a Walking street gogo girl.

Ukraine is closer, cheaper flights, better beer and (i feel) the girls are better looking, whats not to like(as long as you dont mind the freezing cold weather in the winter months, then your fine).

Go go's, bars, what are the typical venues for ladies? What about hotel and other associated costs? Internet access, legal and safety issues? Currency exchange, sounds as if US is accepted by the ladies, perhaps preferred?

Go go's, bars, what are the typical venues for ladies? What about hotel and other associated costs? Internet access, legal and safety issues? Currency exchange, sounds as if US is accepted by the ladies, perhaps preferred?

No gogo bars here, but i have heard and was told about some strip club bars somewhere, but didnt have the balls to check them out.

Hotels are cheap and reasonable. I stayed at the Fire Inn hotel, cost me 600 UAH(roughly£25), and breakfast was included in the price.

Wifi in the hotel and free, and it seems that every bar, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel, infact anywhere has free wifi. There are even free wifi hotspots dotted around at the right places across Kiev. I had ZERO safety issues, and it seems most people are polite and want to help, or just leave you alone. Hardly saw anyone on the streets after 11pm, so i thought it was safe enough. Some hotels(that i have heard about) dont like their guests to invite girls back, but it seems most have no problems with this.

Currency exchange? It is currently 22UAH to the £(sorry no idea what that is to the $), Everywhere you look there are banks and places offering foreign currency exchange. Lots of these places do vary in their rates, so you need to shop around.

If you feel the need to pay the girls in US$, then you can, jsut agree that before hand, otherwise they are not fussy and will take the local UAH.

If you see these nightclubs the girls operate out off, you would never want to leave. There is one with 4 dance floors spread out across the building, 2 normal bars in there as well, it also has 4 different inhouse restaurants, chill out zones, coffee shops, open air verandas for smoking, different cloak rooms, and even a roof top(at least my understanding was) pool. What more can you ask for??

Thank you. Great reports BTW. Sounds like it might be worth a trip sometime next summer. A buddy of mine has been infatuated with a girl from Kiev. Met her online somehow. Has met up with her a few times including once or twice in Kiev. He says the girls are incredibly good looking. But no feedback on mongering issues, the babe never let him out of her sight!

• 2 months later...