Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Internet 90 day reporting...broken for all or just me?

I tried yesterday and the system wasn't displaying the CAPTCHA password at the bottom of the 1st page. Tried just now and got the 'server bridge error' message. Still got a couple of days left were the online reporting will be available, otherwise its a short detour up Soi 5 when I am in Jomtien next week.

I just got back from Immigration Jomtien. What a mad house, packed so it was a challenge to get thru the crowd of standing people to the retirement extension desk.

After the pretty clerk had checked all my documentation, she told me to come back Thursday (2 days from now). I asked why, and she told me their internet network was down and they couldn't issue extensions until it was up, hopefully by Thursday.

Based on that, it's possible their entire immigration network is broken, including our 90 reporting.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It worked fine on October 20 using IE. First time out forgot that you have to scroll down on the box in the middle of the window to get to the accept box which you must check in order to proceed. Go

It looks like the Immigration site has been completely revamped now.   For 90 day reporting, you need to go to https://immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day, but as of now, that page is all in Thai, e

Yes, it's up today...and checked that with Chrome too   Some people on facebook are saying it's because the head of immigration was changed...I think it's simply an IT screwup as usual.

Posted Images

I did notice the other week when I was in the local office they were still using Windows XP on their computers, so maybe not surprising the system is down and hardly inspires confidence lol.

Regards

Edited by Fireman Sam

The site for 90 day reporting was back up this morning (26 October). FWIW, I was able to check the status of my report (pending after 6 days) using Chrome.

The site for 90 day reporting was back up this morning (26 October). FWIW, I was able to check the status of my report (pending after 6 days) using Chrome.

Yes, it's up today...and checked that with Chrome too :P

Some people on facebook are saying it's because the head of immigration was changed...I think it's simply an IT screwup as usual.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So where is this website, and what do I need to do my 90-day reporting online?

What do I need if i go into immigruntion in person?

Thanks for any info.

www.immigration.go.th

Click on the 'notification of foreigner staying in the kingdom more than 90 days' button on the left hand side of the page.

You need to provide passport details, arrival card details and address details. The system is only compatible with Internet Explorer for entering the details.

If you need to go to Immigration in person you will also find details of what you need to provide on the www.immigration.go.th site. Basically its just a form and copies of the relevant pages of the passport and departure card. I think that once you have reported and have a printout with a barcode you don't need the forms, they just scan the barcode, (assuming the system is working).

• Upvote 1

www.immigration.go.th

Click on the 'notification of foreigner staying in the kingdom more than 90 days' button on the left hand side of the page.

You need to provide passport details, arrival card details and address details. The system is only compatible with Internet Explorer for entering the details.

If you need to go to Immigration in person you will also find details of what you need to provide on the www.immigration.go.th site. Basically its just a form and copies of the relevant pages of the passport and departure card. I think that once you have reported and have a printout with a barcode you don't need the forms, they just scan the barcode, (assuming the system is working).

Thanks very much!

I assume you mean passport and arrival card?

Thanks very much!

I assume you mean passport and arrival card?

They take that off you at immigration and the bit stapled into you passport is actually the departure half.

I had the passport/departure card copies and a copy of my lease. The officer detached those and handed them back to me without looking at them. I was into the 7 days after grace period. She did refer to a chart, presumably to see if I owed 2,000 baht.

The young woman at the front counter who did the initial screening of documents had asked asked if I had photos. When I did my best bewildered farang look, she thought about it for a second and it was "Sorry, sorry."

This was on a Tuesday morning. I was in and out within 15 minutes.

Nothing about the previously rumored additional form asking for social media and whatnot.

Nothing about the previously rumored additional form asking for social media and whatnot.

Ah yes, I don't believe I mentioned that I have had to do a 90 day report AND an extension of visa (on different days) in the past few months since this form was the talk of the town, and I have yet to see it or been presented with it.

I can only hope it was a temporary aberration in Immigration.

Here is a problem i encountered with online reporting.On the 10th and 11th Nov.For a deadline of 19th

I fill in the first page,name,passport number,address etc.Click on next page,a box opens saying

words to the effect... ....For more information please contact Immigration office.I could never

get to fill in the next page.

Ended up having to go Jomtien this morning.

Any ideas what might be the problem,anyone else have the same.

What happens if you front up at the airport and you're a day or two past your 90-day reporting day?

Is there a fine?

There is a 7 day grace period, so shouldn't be any problem at the airport if you are only 1 or 2 days over. After 7 days there is a 2000 baht fine but I don't know how strict they would be on enforcing this at the airport.

Here is a problem i encountered with online reporting.On the 10th and 11th Nov.For a deadline of 19th

I fill in the first page,name,passport number,address etc.Click on next page,a box opens saying

words to the effect... ....For more information please contact Immigration office.I could never

get to fill in the next page.

Ended up having to go Jomtien this morning.

Any ideas what might be the problem,anyone else have the same.

Possibly a browser problem, were you using Internet Explorer? It could just have been a temporary system glitch, the system does not seem to be 100% reliable.

There is a 7 day grace period, so shouldn't be any problem at the airport if you are only 1 or 2 days over. After 7 days there is a 2000 baht fine but I don't know how strict they would be on enforcing this at the airport.

There seems to be a consensus that they don't really look for it at the airport, focusing on overstay. To make sure I would remove the slip from the passport where the next reporting date is stamped or written.

Possibly a browser problem, were you using Internet Explorer? It could just have been a temporary system glitch, the system does not seem to be 100% reliable.

Yes i was using Explorer,tried multiple times on both days.

Just another day in paradise i guess 555

Yes i was using Explorer,tried multiple times on both days.

Just another day in paradise i guess 555

Aside from the site being completely down or asking you to come in, the problem I had the time before last was that I got the approval, but couldn't print the damned receipt that goes in the passport. It was some problem with the certificate that kept stopping me from printing.

Pretty much every time I have managed to use the internet 90 day reporting, it takes longer than a trip to Immigration.

• 1 month later...

Well, it's that time again.

I successfully filled in the 90 day reporting form using IE on Monday.

Now, on Thursday, I can't access the kludgy extranet site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Using IE, it tells me to change my TLS settings, though they worked before.

Using Chrome just to check reachability, it says

This site can’t be reached

extranet.immigration.go.th unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Can you imagine what a fuck up the "Single Gateway" is going to be when they can't even get a forms based system to work with all browsers and cannot keep it going regularly?

Well, it's that time again.

I successfully filled in the 90 day reporting form using IE on Monday.

Now, on Thursday, I can't access the kludgy extranet site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Using IE, it tells me to change my TLS settings, though they worked before.

Using Chrome just to check reachability, it says

Can you imagine what a fuck up the "Single Gateway" is going to be when they can't even get a forms based system to work with all browsers and cannot keep it going regularly?

I agree. That's one of the scarier aspects of Thailand's drive to control all through a single gateway. What they'll have with a single gateway is a single point failure node for the entire Thailand Internet backbone. Almost guaranteed some Thai IT guy is going to fat finger something sooner, rather than later, and crash the entire Thai Internet.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

I haven't seen the 90 day reporting link working since last December, though I've checked it periodically.

I read elsewhere, and tend to believe, that the site is down and not being fixed.

Has anyone had any luck with online reporting lately?

• 1 month later...