Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

That you don't like the humor is a you thing, not a "political" thing. Go patrol a different section if it bothers you that much...

Posted Images

The Mini Skirt:

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt.

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!"
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, gs joe said:

IMG_2442.jpeg

Irish and Scots will generally drink in any pub but an Englishman will not like a pub for the smallest of reasons and leave.

Kubla on Soi Pothole is the same as this pub and is named after the poem by S T Coleridge. Y'see there are some educated people that use Pothole !!!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Irish and Scots will generally drink in any pub but an Englishman will not like a pub for the smallest of reasons and leave.

Kubla on Soi Pothole is the same as this pub and is named after the poem by S T Coleridge. Y'see there are some educated people that use Pothole !!!

Coincidently we used Kubla Bar as our venue after last Saturday's Monkey Hash run. The theme of the run was the Xanadu Monkey and came from the first line in the Kubla Khan poem; "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan".

It's hard to see in the photos of the run shirt, but the smoke trails contain lines from the poem. @blue_flag might be interested in this as at one point he was trying to help us come up with a design for a different theme.

Memento - Front.png

Memento - Back.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I took the sign as being a reference to the Brexit vote, when the vote to leave was driven by voters in England.

• Upvote 1

GenZ women at 30: "I hate kids, I hate marriage, I like going on vacation any time I want, sleeping in and having a maid service to clean my place. I don't need a husband because I'm enough for me!"

GenZ women at 50: "Why am I so lonely? Where are all the good men? Why do I feel so unfulfilled?"

GenZ men at 16: "I want to be a woman."

GenZ men at 20: "I made a mistake."