Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RhinoTusk

Bangkok Reopening Trip Report

Did anyone see Bunny Kanan (far right) at the recent Pattaya Bikini run?  Photo courtesy Pattaya Mail.  More of her on page 2.

9F795CF8-2B04-465C-96D2-6559E38BBD53.jpeg

12 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

Thought I was in for a treat with a brand new bus home, but it broke down even before getting out of town.  This is the third time this has happened to me in the last year.  This time, the delay was only 30 minutes, other times an hour.

Haha, that made me laugh a little..... I often get on buses at Ekamai that look so old I wonder if they will make it, they of course do, but maybe a little more sedately, which is good. 

Thanks again.

Edited by jacko

Rhino Tusk:   Ah, Kassalong - I have had a few very talented girls there over the past few years,🙃 I usually walk down Soi 6 from Soi 4 and directly into the front door.

I used to stay in the old Parkway a few doors down from the Majestic Suites, and when they opened I stayed there a couple of times, but then it became too popular and it was difficult to get a reservation; nice rooms but a little small. It was around that time that I first stayed in the Dynasty Grande and that is still my hotel of choice in the area.

Lovely girl in the photos, I'd sure like to see her with that top off....😎