Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 196 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Continental Bakery on Soi Drarin has been mentioned several times and for good reason.

You can sit inside or outside on the veranda.

Not the cheapest around but it has a great selection and the food is cooked to order. Gives you time to enjoy that first cup of coffee and sample their great fresh bread! :llaugh

G0800.JPG

It's officially Soi Drarin but all the motodops will know it as Soi Xzyte because of the disco.

DSC03416.JPG

~Sa-teef

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my sons visit, a trip to the Pig & Whistle and Rosies is always done. The breakfast at Rosies is top nosh.

I am glad this thread is still running I want to withdraw this remark. I went to both when my sons visited at Songkran...The P&W had signs on the "nice" tables saying they were only for 6 people or more and the "Bench" seats are no good for 5 people and too uncomfortable anyway.So we walked out without sitting down....Then went to Rosies and every dish we ordered was , cold, undercooked, overcooked... :llaugh :D

that same market if it its the one up on Naklua RD where it goes from 4 lanes to two and the prices are cheap. Most people don't realize how cheap you can buy food in LOS,

Shhhhhh! Lets keep it that way..I have been using the place for years ( with both TWs actually :llaugh ). Now it is the last place I visit in Patts to fill up the boot with prawns,shellfish of all kinds,and fish to take back to the village!!!

UK guys can get a fantastic breakfast of fresh fruit, Bacon, sausage, eggs,mushrooms,black pudding, tomato, hash browns and baked beans with toast, tea or coffee etc and it's only 1120 baht :banghead :party

YES, Rip off Britain, this is on GNER trains but most other train operators will charge similar.

I think I'll stick to soi 13 Sportsman, it's also expensive if you have the full works, about 200 baht. :drunk

• 2 weeks later...

rosy o gradys superman breakfast......great start to the day.....tried the crazy daves infamous 100 bt "fat bastard" breakfast last time out.....wouldnt make you fat by any means.......your a brave man if you could finish one...maybe cheap but horrible

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I'm getting hungry! I can't wait to get back there to try some of these places I haven't been to.

Thanks to all of you who contributed to the thread! :devil

• 2 months later...

Whats wrong with the sailor bar english breakfast at 50 baht ?

Double bacon, double ham, sausage, double egg, double toast ,coffee or tea and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Sportsmens at 200 baht-I dont think so..... !

Chivas

Edited by Chivas
Whats wrong with the sailor bar english breakfast at 50 baht ?

Double bacon, double ham, sausage, double egg, double toast ,coffee or tea and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Sportsmens at 200 baht-I dont think so..... !

Chivas

So far, my favourite breakfast place has been The Ritz on Soi 13/1 but

the breakfast at Sailor Bar sounds good to me - I'll try it when next in town. I've seen the bar but please refresh my memory regarding its location.

Soi Nernplubwern the dark side, about 150 yards on the left hand side from the sumkhumvit end, there is a bar called Chesters look for the sign as you are going up the soi he dose a good english brekkie cheap too.

There will a new bar opening along side Chesters in the same soi which is a sports bar should be good as the owner is a regular in Soi LK

Be aware Opposite Chesters is a bakery called the Bakers Oven, I would stay away if I were you as the person who cooks name Adrian hasnt got a work permit and picks his nose whilst cooking and preparing food, nor does he wash his hands after he uses the toilet :llaugh and also there is no meat in his pies.

Try The cafe off Soi Bha Khow nearer to Pattaya Klang end, excellent breakfast and for an extra 20 bt a reasonable portion off Hienz Baked Beans, fresh bread english T-Bags recommended to all........

The bosses name is Tommy a scouser but a good one ha ha......go onto the 3rd road from central road and turn right at the 1st 7/11 you come too and the cafe is near the bottom on the left, let me know what you think.

Also very cheap beer

Agreed.

If I had to describe an "American Breakfast" it would be, two strips of bacon, two eggs (cooked anyway you want them), hash browns,

toast, and a cup of coffee.

4 strips of bacon or 4 sausages or 2+2, and of course a nice glass Nam Som.

Which reminds me

The Sala Thai across from Sabai Inn and next to Sabai Lodge is all you can eat. It's good, but make sure you take a shot of pepto bismol because that bacon will do you in. You will constanly be on the toilet because of the spice they put on the bacon.

The potatoes did me in at the RG. Too much spice on them.

Edited by eltib
rosy o gradys superman breakfast......great start to the day.....tried the crazy daves infamous 100 bt "fat bastard" breakfast last time out.....wouldnt make you fat by any means.......your a brave man if you could finish one...maybe cheap but horrible

Last time i tried his breakfast I could have used his sausages to make shelves they were so hard and wooden ,needless to say I have not been back.Just past his place on the same side of the soi there is the seaside and that is much better than Crazy Daves,but , in Pattaya there are loads of places for a good breakfast try one if its no good don't go back ,or find a good one and go there all the time

Edited by sinbinjack
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try the Baywatch Cafe Beach Road (about 100 metres before Walking Street).

The breakfast menu has an excellent choice and the pork sausages are superb. They also have a varied menu of Thai and Western food which is also well worth checking out.

200 at Soi 13 Sportsman isn't cheap but the food is very good, it is air con with no smoking, free coffee/tea top ups and they have the same days English and Australian newspapers to read.

I can read The Mail on Sunday for all the football and rugby reports at midday (5am UK time) and that saves me buying one for 200 baht alone. :clap1

The Haven is pretty good, the Rising sun on Soi 13/1 is OK but I have to agree with carbine that the Ritz is an excellent breakfast.

ps: I forgot to mention the Girls at the Sportsmans, very friendly