Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

How does an agreed LT become a ST?? ...2000 for about 20 minutes????

The 20 minutes included the 2 minutes that she spent lying in bed after the act as well as the time it took for the two of you to shower both before and after the act? <grin Maybe you need to be less of a quick-fire merchant....

Welcome to the real world! Go go bar girls who suddenly make up excuses as to why they can't stay is something that happens a hundred times a night, each and every night all over Pattaya. :D. Nothing peculiar to the bar where you got her from.

LOL!! alright guys, fine.

Last September I barfined a nice looking girl from there. She agreed WHILE her mamasan was standing there to stay with me all night. It was just past mid-night So we start heading back to the hotel I was staying at which was The Royal Twins Palace. ON the way there she mentioned she wanted to leave around 5am to go back to her place and "take care of something". I was kinda dissapointed but... oh well. I said "OK no problem". So after we spent some "quality time" together we each took showers and she layed down next to me for a couple minutes and then said, "I need to go home now OK?" I was like what the hell? How does an agreed LT become a ST?? So I said, "OK fine" and gave her 500 baht. She said, "huh? no 2000?" I looked at her and said, "hell no, you think I am crazy? ". She got dressed and left the room without shutting the door.

2000 for about 20 minutes???? HAHAHAHA what was she thinking??

This was my 9th time in LOS.

1. This was the first time a girl wanted to leave early (or at all).

2. This was the first time any girl complained about what I gave them.

I would say, "well theres a first time for everything". But in this case I am pretty sure I just ran into a real shitter of a girl.

Its happening more and more. Its particularly annoying when you think youve safeguarded yourself from it by agreeing a time she should leave in the morning. Then she wants to leave early. I dont stop them leaving, but do the same as you. Pay S/T rate, no tip, no taxi money.

Its happening more and more. Its particularly annoying when you think youve safeguarded yourself from it by agreeing a time she should leave in the morning. Then she wants to leave early. I dont stop them leaving, but do the same as you. Pay S/T rate, no tip, no taxi money.

Last time I was in Pattaya (which was a number of years ago) I negotiated a LT 300 baht with a beer bar girl.

We agreed on a time she would leave, but wanted to go after the deed was done, I reminded her of our agreed time and she said she remembered she had something else to do. She asked for her 300 baht and I gave her 100 baht for her time, she said I don't fuck for 100 baht and I told her you leave now and you do. She offered me a few unlady like words and left.

I had to go back out and pick up another lady for the rest of the night. <grin

Last time I was in Pattaya (which was a number of years ago) I negotiated a LT 300 baht with a beer bar girl.

We agreed on a time she would leave, but wanted to go after the deed was done, I reminded her of our agreed time and she said she remembered she had something else to do. She asked for her 300 baht and I gave her 100 baht for her time, she said I don't fuck for 100 baht and I told her you leave now and you do. She offered me a few unlady like words and left.

I had to go back out and pick up another lady for the rest of the night. :thumbup

Fuck me Rick LT 300 baht, ST 100 baht. :D

That must have been quite a few years ago :clueless

Fuck me Rick LT 300 baht, ST 100 baht. :thumbup

That must have been quite a few years ago :clueless

Heh heh it was back in '92 I was in Pattaya for 2 months. :D :D

but will be considering myself a newbie for this trip in May. :D

Visited today... a few pretty girls and a few fatties hunting for the farangs ( or for the drinks ) ... that's good... the bad: 3 farang visitors, the barfine is still 1500... The change from 1000 baht come back like I gave 500 baht ( the well known old trick ) At least they admitted the " mistake " and returned with the right amount of the money... ( no draught beer, Tiger is 120, lady drink is 120 ) No problem, agreed with the mamasan and the girl we liked each other to meet on the next day, when the barfine will be back to the normal..

However.. Fucking fraudulent mamasan deluxe.. The girl I met yesterday and the chemical worked.... so she awaited me tonite with the promised ( by the mamasan ) 600 barfine and avoided the other customers.. We had several drinks together ( including the numerous lady drinks ) When I mentioned about the barfine she told me straight: You like too much this girl, so you must pay still the 1500 baht barfine... not for the bill but for me.. Of course I denied the cheat, the girl almost cried... This fuckin bitch and the belgian owner lost one of their best girl, we agreed after her next payday I will introduce her for an other bar, where no such bastards abusing the customers and the girls... ( and until that time I will fuck her for barfine free in her free time... despite I'm not a big fan of the daytime fucks... but I will do it for her to compensate her bad luck with the sad sad loser con men runs this bar... )

where is this loser place?

Its upstairs from Catz and Boesche.

When I had a look last year, there was some ok looking girls but the drink scamming mentality .. 'you buy dlink for me and my friend?' after being in there for 90 seconds left me cold.

I was scowled at for only buying a soft drink then the waitress hit me up for a drink too!

Check bin!!!

Heh heh it was back in '92 I was in Pattaya for 2 months. :banghead :D

but will be considering myself a newbie for this trip in May. :clap2

You will be considering yourself well beaten if you try 300LT, 100ST too! :clap2

How many more tales of woe do there need to be before people start avoiding this bar?
None more for me!
You will be considering yourself well beaten if you try 300LT, 100ST too! :banghead

Getting plenty of useful up to date information from this forum to return to Pattaya enlightened on the current expectations and situation. :D :clap2

cheers

Rick

Edited by Rick1079
The 20 minutes included the 2 minutes that she spent lying in bed after the act as well as the time it took for the two of you to shower both before and after the act? :unsure: Maybe you need to be less of a quick-fire merchant....

Welcome to the real world! Go go bar girls who suddenly make up excuses as to why they can't stay is something that happens a hundred times a night, each and every night all over Pattaya. :nod. Nothing peculiar to the bar where you got her from.

Well now that I think of it, over all it was a little over 45 minutes but you still get the picture. Yeah I guess its nothing against the bar on that case.

These **** wits who think they can rip off the farungs with their stupid overpriced bar fines do not deserve any business and only deserve to go broke.

I feel sorry for the girls working there who are trying to earn money for mama and papa.

So I said, "OK fine" and gave her 500 baht. She said, "huh? no 2000?" I looked at her and said, "hell no, you think I am crazy? ". She got dressed and left the room without shutting the door.

2000 for about 20 minutes???? HAHAHAHA what was she thinking??

I once told a girl "I'll give you 1500 baht for a blow job, but you have to swallow." :allright

She heard, "I'l give you 1500 baht, hwahwahwahwahwaaa." (insert the honking sound the teachers make in the Peanuts cartoons)

Of course she spat it out and wondered why I only gave her 1,000 baht.

I wondered why she wasn't thrilled when I was still being a LDOP.

I used to have fun at X Zone when they had their "all drinks 50 baht" happy hour. Damon and I used to go in there and get loaded on cheap top-shelf fire water. It was all Mamasan May's idea apparently, and when her sizeable ass got canned the happy hour went with her. The next night the price of Asahi beer went from 50 baht to 150 baht :bigsmile: Haven't been back since.

Went back to X-Zone first time this trip last night and was expecting a graveyard...

...but boys was I wrong!!! :D

At 22.30 the place was jumping! :D

A group of young yanks including a couple of girls were playing "hide and seek" with the bargirls on the naughty table in the corner!

Main stage was surrounded by a group of old "expats" trying different ways to insert bananas into the orificies of the two lezbos that were licking eachother out,

at another table a bunch of biker gents were entertained by the place bestlooking girls! 2guns

Were some goodlooking girls among the more average, not too bad actually if you like some "hands on action"! :bigsmile:

I've heard rumours they are moving down to streetlevel into old Taboo's premises that are now being refurbished, so maybe there's still some hope for the "Covent Garden Complex"!

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat
SHOUT AND GET OUT!

STAY AND PAY

Real simple-------the choice is yours and Gabor is a legend and will be presented withh the Big D Medal of Honour for his efforts on our behalf.

Got her out :allright Yesterday again a free night following we found her a new bar to work.... :unsure:

I used to have fun at X Zone when they had their "all drinks 50 baht" happy hour. Damon and I used to go in there and get loaded on cheap top-shelf fire water. It was all Mamasan May's idea apparently, and when her sizeable ass got canned the happy hour went with her. The next night the price of Asahi beer went from 50 baht to 150 baht :finger Haven't been back since.

So true, it was a great and very intoxicating way to start an evening. I remember (perhaps "remember" isn't exactly the right word :bigsmile: ) us staggering down the stairs to Catz of all places (a liver-hazard venue in its own right) and subsequently getting even more hammered on shooters courtesy of the owners.

Some times I wonder how either of us survived nights like that.

My understanding of the new Secrets BF pricing.

449 baht for Hostesses.

999 baht for Coyotee.....

yes...but I believe you get 2 free coupons for breakfast at Crazie Daves.

Couple of years ago I bar fined a beauty from here called Arunee, and fell for her. Saw her for the next 3 years on the trot. Anyone else BF her or ever heard from her. I hear she is now with a sponsor from Denmark. She always said that it was the best bar she ever worked at. I wonder why??