Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Following a very positive response from the members here, I have decided to give this a go.

This is the schedule for May:

Thanks for the bookings! Details of what seats are left are now included.

Sunday 3rd May - 2 or 3 seats left

Saturday 9th May - Fully Booked

Sunday 17th May - 1 or 2 seats left

Saturday 23rd May - Available

Pick up will be at 1.30pm from the rear car park at Mike shopping mall or, if it is a group of you staying in the same place, than I will pick up from your hotel/apartment.

We will then head over to the Darkside and all the delights that are on offer there.

Preference will be given to any bars that you wish to visit first and the order and length of time spent in each bar is entirely up to the group.

My recommendations are (in no particular order) Black Pearl 2, Butterfly Bar, Dao Bar, Noi’s Bar, La Guingette, Flintstone, Route CC and a few others that are scattered around.

There are numerous places to stop for food as well if you get peckish.

Return to the drop off point for around 7.45pm.

I want to be as fair as I can with regards to price so have come up with the following:

1500 Baht total for the tour (Booze, Burds & Burgers not included). So, if there are 2 of you then its 750 Baht each, 3 of you then its 500 Baht each and if there are 4 of you (max number I can get in the car) then its only 375 Baht each.

(Please bear in mind that if there are 4 of you then you will need to be of average size as we can’t get 3 large guys in the back of a Honda Jazz!)

I’d recommend this tour for people who don’t want to be part of a large group that is limited on time spent in each place. I’d also suggest that it would be better for groups of guys who already know each other.

I will reserve a space for single guys but I have to give preference to people who wish to book as a group and also ask them if they are happy to have someone tag along or if they want to keep it as a private tour.

I think that’s all but if you need any more info then let me know.

To book, just send me a PM and I’ll sort it out for you.

If this is a success then I will look at doing other tours to other places. If there is anywhere specific you would like to go then PM me and I'll see what we can organise.

Cheers!

LF

Edited by LordFlash

Hi Tom, I have edited the post to make it clearer. The cost is for the tour only but I will probably provide a few tinnies to keep the thirst quenched between bars. I am also in touch with a few of the business's there to see if I can get any freebies/discounts.

Cheers

LF

Not to hijack the thread yet but has Rick booked a tour yet :behead

Hey Kev - do you mean this?

Rick1079

Group: Participant

Member No.: 19475

Count me in on any trip between 7th May - 19th don't mind paying up front before hand, just need a day,time and place.

I think we all know the answer to that!

Very fair price. Would even be worth it for a single person to do it to check out what bars he would lke to return to or consider the darkside for staying in. You being in the property game would be able to quote him rough rents and best places to stay.

Just a quick update on the tours.

Our first one last Sunday was good fun, even though there seemed to be a dearth of talent and too many golfers around. Our schedule took us to La Guingette, Butterfly, Black Pearl 2, Aqua De Mille, Dao Bar and as a finisher (Although not strictly Darkside!) The Stork Club.

Thanks to my first DST (Darkside Tourist) and I hope it showed some other options available.

This weekend is booked up, I have 1 seat for 17th May and 23rd May is completely free at the moment.

Cheers!

LF

Just a quick update on the tours.

Our first one last Sunday was good fun, even though there seemed to be a dearth of talent and too many golfers around. Our schedule took us to La Guingette, Butterfly, Black Pearl 2, Aqua De Mille, Dao Bar and as a finisher (Although not strictly Darkside!) The Stork Club.

So the dark side must be where the 19th hole is played :rolleyes:

Well, a fun time was had on Saturday and the 3 guys went all out to enjoy themselves with several STs and loads of drink!

It wasn't exactly a tour as such as they seemed to be having to much fun in the bars we visited which were BP2, Butterfly and Dao Bar with a final drink at the Rockhouse.

Thanks guys, I had a lot fun, even though I got an earbashing from the mrs for being an hour late!

This weekend is now booked up but there are 2 spaces left for the 23rd at the moment. I'll post up Junes schedule next week.

Cheers!

LF

Well, a fun time was had on Saturday and the 3 guys went all out to enjoy themselves with several STs and loads of drink!

It wasn't exactly a tour as such as they seemed to be having to much fun in the bars we visited which were BP2, Butterfly and Dao Bar with a final drink at the Rockhouse.

Thanks guys, I had a lot fun, even though I got an earbashing from the mrs for being an hour late!

This weekend is now booked up but there are 2 spaces left for the 23rd at the moment. I'll post up Junes schedule next week.

Cheers!

LF

thanks Adam

I have been on the tour with Hammer and had a ball and now done a smaller and I must say very comfortable tour with you the Lord of Flash what a top time we had my mate vince and another live wire Aussie Perth Simo we managed 5 short time between us well Perth Simmo did test the bounds of what a short time is meant to be the last girl will never be the same again . Adam I wish you all the best for the tours and I think anyone wanting a great time would be Mad not to make you a must do when in town

I will be in touch and best regards Matey

thanks Adam

I have been on the tour with Hammer and had a ball and now done a smaller and I must say very comfortable tour with you the Lord of Flash what a top time we had my mate vince and another live wire Aussie Perth Simo we managed 5 short time between us well Perth Simmo did test the bounds of what a short time is meant to be the last girl will never be the same again . Adam I wish you all the best for the tours and I think anyone wanting a great time would be Mad not to make you a must do when in town

I will be in touch and best regards Matey

sign me up for the 23erd i will be in town

p.m. me with th who what where and whens

Flash i get into town on May 26 and only have until June 7 so really wanna go on one if possible...let me know...Jboy ps :bigsmile: :banana :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) 1 week and 2 days....yeah,,,

Lord Flash, this tour sounds like something I might look up to when I get back.

(Damn I can't wait to get back...!!!! ;) )

Perth Simmo, are you by any chance the same Simmo who has been known to tip a cool one (or rather, a lukewarm one) at Oliver's in Jomtien of an early evening? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Lord Flash, this tour sounds like something I might look up to when I get back.

(Damn I can't wait to get back...!!!! :allright )

Perth Simmo, are you by any chance the same Simmo who has been known to tip a cool one (or rather, a lukewarm one) at Oliver's in Jomtien of an early evening? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Nah different Simmo mate. Just got back from my first trip to patts and only went to jomtien once to eat during the day.

Sorry to say guys that I am going to have to put the tours on hold at the moment.

Some asshole smashed into the back of my car and it has to go in for repair. Being Thailand, I really have no idea how long it will take to fix.

As soon as I know more I'll let you all know.

Cheers!

Adam

Sorry to say guys that I am going to have to put the tours on hold at the moment.

Some asshole smashed into the back of my car and it has to go in for repair. Being Thailand, I really have no idea how long it will take to fix.

Cheers!

Adam

Thank God for that! Based on the report of the first one, it was turning into a series of "Ripping Yarns".

Make sure your car's fixed for when I get back though Adam (even Buddha doesn't know when...)

Cheers

Andy Cap

Edited by capdagde

Cheers!

Adam

Sorry to hear about your car mate. Are you sure it wasn,t me that did the damage thinking the back of your car was one of those lovely thai girls :banghead

Sorry to hear that, on both levels of the tours but also your personal property and (thank goodness only) cost and convenience.

At least you can replace property, small but real blessing. Get well again, car. Get touring again!