Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

England v Germany

After all they are known worldwide for their sense of humour and their amazing comedians such as ...mmm .. errrrr

Oh come on, they have done some good stuff apart from the vuvuzela skit.

German comedians on Obama

Edited by joekicker
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, Germany is the second youngest squad!

The article I read here in the States said otherwise but I stand corrected, ozijeff. Thank you for pointing it out.

The US media is obviously not as informed on matters outside America as we pretend - duh ya think?

Ha well, I got the second youngest squad thing from a British commentator so I guess any or all could be wrong.

The Cup gets very interesting from now on.

I am very happy the Italians got booted out.

England can do it . However still a major concern of mine is Rooney . Is form is abysmal . I don't know if it is down to his mind set or if that injurie(The one he had at the end of EPL season) is still a factor .

I wanted him to score last night to boost his confidance . He was not happy at coming off .Personally I would of left him on if he isn't carrying a injury in the hope that he got that all importent first goal .

Milner was the best player on the field last night . Didn't see much of Gerrard or Lampard .

Johnson was crap & to me is a real weak link .

Good to see Barry back he he was Englands 2nd best player on the night. Overall it was not a grand stand performance but it was a clear annoncement that at last ENGLAND has arrived . Now bring on the Hun

I am one of Rooneys greatest admirers but he's definately out of sorts. I hope he comes to his own against the germans. They are a good strong fit young side and will be hard to play against. But if our defence stands firm then we will sneak a goal.

Milner is starting to grow into a good player and it's really good to see.

I've always rated Barry when he plays for England

Gerrard and Lumpard should never be mentioned together.

Johnson is never and will never be a Gary neville, in fact he should have gone as he would be my preferred choice at right back. His positional sense is superb and he can still cross a ball almost as good as King Becks.

Come on Becks get over your injury for the Krauts this is your type of game.

The 2 teams are very closely matched,and the 1 who hits top form will win,I forecast 1-1 and we go thru on penalties

Sure! :banghead Do you have anybody who can score on a penalty? Are England not the world champions at losing shootouts?

Sure! :allright Do you have anybody who can score on a penalty? Are England not the world champions at losing shootouts?
No, we are better than that, we are the world champions at losing.
Oh come on, they have done some good stuff apart from the vuvuzela skit.

German comedians on Obama

Ha, I went to a show during a comedy festival called '1,000 years of German comedy'.

The 2 guys were very good at taking the piss out of themselves.

They insisted that World Wars were a best of 5 event.

Ha, I went to a show during a comedy festival called '1,000 years of German comedy'.

A two-hour show, right?

The 2 guys were very good at taking the piss out of themselves.

They insisted that World Wars were a best of 5 event.

now that's funny - and when did they say we can expect the first of the next three?

They were non-commital about the next one but told us to beware it is coming.

We were told EXACTLY how long until the show started and how long each skit would be.

Punctuality was an ongoing theme.

They had a nice pinup of Angela Merkel to whom they refered lovingly.

It was very deadpan, funny and finished on time.

Almost forgot, they said that WW2 ended badly because that Austrian with the stupid moustache fucked it up.

Edited by ozijeff
They were non-commital about the next one but told us to beware it is coming.

We were told EXACTLY how long until the show started and how long each skit would be.

Punctuality was an ongoing theme.

They had a nice pinup of Angela Merkel to whom they refered lovingly.

It was very deadpan, funny and finished on time.

Almost forgot, they said that WW2 ended badly because that Austrian with the stupid moustache fucked it up.

... but the French were not even there for the final

The question remains: How can England beat Germany?

What with the Yanks and Aussies having gone home already. :thumbup

....and the French and Italians taking up their usual positions, hiding under the furniture.

Why do so many English board members call the Germans insulting names?

As a neutral I want Germany to win because of the beautiful stylish football they play.

Germany against Argentina is a game to look forward to if the Mexicans don't pull off a suprise.

Germany tried to take over the world. They believed that they were the master race.

It will be a lot of generations until that is forgotten.

Der Bild.....or some such German newspaper has just labeled our fine young men ruffians. Bringing up team members individual history...... Rooney paying for sex...... Ashley Cole's husband credentials..... John Terry......You know!.........Gerrard a bar brawler........... And so on. The paper feels it's the good guys of the German squad's duty to send these English degenerates home on Monday. And to show their teams seriousness they reveal they are on a one million bonus to ensure they do so. The Germans refused to send a player to the press conference, Gerrard pitched up for us.

I know it's just one man writing for one newspaper and not really how the Germans think..........You know,... that they are superior......But.......

England need to match Germany in skill, passion AND cool headedness ..........Comments like this could be considered designed to inflame someone like Rooney...any of 'em come to that. That is the last thing England needs.

Interesting to note that England far from on a million pound bonus have donated their match fees to charity.

The games between us are always exciting................ve vill see!

I'm looking forward to some biffo!

If England can get past Germany and Webber can get past Vetel in the F1, it could be a real shit night for German sport......

Then again it may be a great one! haha

PS.. sorry forgot about Hamilton.

OR, England could win cup match, F1 and the cricket! or not.

Whatever, a great night of sport coming up. NO SLEEP UNTIL BEDTIME!

Edited by ozijeff
It will be a lot of generations until that is forgotten.

I met a guy recently from Hawaii. He will not eat Kikkoman soy sauce, true story, and because of the war.

I'm always curious what you people think we should do about stuff that happened before 99 per cent of people on Earth were even born, let alone influenced, but I'm always too busy to ask. Frankly I think you should try to learn from history, not carry it around on your back.

....and the French and Italians taking up their usual positions, hiding under the furniture.

Class pure class (but sadly true)

Absolute fucking disgrace-make the cunts sit in economy on the flight home tomorrow.

Worse England display Ive ever watched.Need some valium to calm down !

Edited by Chivas