Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Soi Metro/Soi Bukhao Guest Houses

How soon is soon? In town Aug 20 - Sep 23 and I kind of like brand new hotels because you get great deals (and I can handle the "issues").

I only have a week left before I head back to the states, I'll try to stop by before I leave and see if I can get you an answer.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How soon is soon? In town Aug 20 - Sep 23 and I kind of like brand new hotels because you get great deals (and I can handle the "issues").

I walked by today and its open. It sits behind the other part of the new Vogue development and is 8 floor and about 240 rooms. Talk to the manager about any deals for a monthly stay as they don't empower the worker bees to make them. In front of the hotel a French Bakery opened along with a guesthouse so you can also check them out if your looking for something along that line.

• 1 month later...
Haven't heard good reviews about Pasadena, only some quite bad ones about the staff actually. In order, I would try Metro Apartments, Billabong or Irish Rovers.

Have stayed at Pasadena a couple of times and did so on the back of nothing but positive reviews . And have since never really read a negative reveiw about the place other than the rooms could be a little bigger.

Personally i dont like LK area I don't think the guesthouses are value compared to Hotels.

Some good cheap eating places is the best thing about the area, along with Lolitas and Devils den

The bars are nothing special.

• 4 weeks later...

The normal problems occur when you stay above a bar, the bar is trying anyway they can to get people in, they will keep them there all night if possible and noisy girls whooping and screaming and music blaring, they are often as drunk as the customers and dont care about the guests trying to sleep.

I stayed one time on soi Metro and complained about this and was told to join in the fun.

I know its party town and you got to let live but I would never stay above a bar.

There's some great rooms to be had in LK Metro,I've had lot's of customers staying there and there's never been any complaints about any noise,I've seen a few of the rooms on offer there and for the price they're good value,good food from lot's of places there and the added bonus is that wellies aren't needed there when it rains !

Plenty of fit girls work in that area too plus the Office gogo is coming on well too as well as Lolita's,Champagne,Devils Den etc etc etc.

Great place to stay.

There's some great rooms to be had in LK Metro,I've had lot's of customers staying there and there's never been any complaints about any noise,I've seen a few of the rooms on offer there and for the price they're good value,good food from lot's of places there and the added bonus is that wellies aren't needed there when it rains !

Plenty of fit girls work in that area too plus the Office gogo is coming on well too as well as Lolita's,Champagne,Devils Den etc etc etc.

Great place to stay.

WHAT?????

Are you mad lol lol

I got stuck on the Metro a week ago from about 11.30pm and finished paddling off the Metro at about 3.30am,still pissing it down.It was up to my knees and there were thousands of big black beetles swimming about in the water.Not knocking the Metro,even though its like a deserted town,but it does flood like fuck

WHAT?????

Are you mad lol lol

I got stuck on the Metro a week ago from about 11.30pm and finished paddling off the Metro at about 3.30am,still pissing it down.It was up to my knees and there were thousands of big black beetles swimming about in the water.Not knocking the Metro,even though its like a deserted town,but it does flood like fuck

I think that rain we had last week was a one off......Me and the Mrs left the Office around midnight to come home and it never stopped,Khoa Noi was like a river !

What I was trying to say was that Metro doesn't flood as badly as the other Soi's near there.Many times I've sat in Crazy Daves when it's raining and watched the dustbins sail past after a few minutes rain.

I think that rain we had last week was a one off......Me and the Mrs left the Office around midnight to come home and it never stopped,Khoa Noi was like a river !

What I was trying to say was that Metro doesn't flood as badly as the other Soi's near there.Many times I've sat in Crazy Daves when it's raining and watched the dustbins sail past after a few minutes rain.

We have days like that every year.Soi chaiapoon has had loads ofwork done over the lkast year and isnt as bad as it used to be

WHAT?????

Are you mad lol lol

:rolleyes: The Metro is on a slope as you walk up from Dianna, I fail to see how that area can flood does the water not flow to Dianna ?

:D The Metro is on a slope as you walk up from Dianna, I fail to see how that area can flood does the water not flow to Dianna ?

It is likely that the high waters from Bhuakao flooded in from the other side then drained into Diana..

Everywhere floods when it rains like it can do, sometimes a few inches sometimes a foot or so, it is the tropics, it lasts an hour or 2 mostly less, when it stops you can move around, stop moaning about the rain for F*# sake, go back to England if you think its bad in Thailand

Everywhere floods when it rains like it can do, sometimes a few inches sometimes a foot or so, it is the tropics, it lasts an hour or 2 mostly less, when it stops you can move around, stop moaning about the rain for F*# sake, go back to England if you think its bad in Thailand

Lower ground floods higher ground does not, I would wager Champagne was not flooded as its at the top of a hill, the water would need to be 3 foot high, I am sure it can flood from Club Blue but I cant see the other end flooding as its on a hill :thumbup :allright

WHAT?????

Are you mad lol lol

The entire city of Pattaya floods. I have never ever seen Metro flood but have waded through water up to my nuts in Soi Diana soi 7 soi 8, etc..

I have however seen some water run through as the water finds its way from Baukauw. Metro itself doesn't really flood.

Edited by The Jock Bomb

Theres always one aint there

Yes

Play them at their own game.

The normal problems occur when you stay above a bar, the bar is trying anyway they can to get people in, they will keep them there all night if possible and noisy girls whooping and screaming and music blaring, they are often as drunk as the customers and dont care about the guests trying to sleep.

I stayed one time on soi Metro and complained about this and was told to join in the fun.

I know its party town and you got to let live but I would never stay above a bar.

Stop moaning about the noisy girls and music, go back to England if you think its bad in Thailand.

Stop moaning about the noisy girls and music, go back to England if you think its bad in Thailand.

Where did Logan say it was bad in Thailand? I read that he thought it was bad to stay in Soi LK Metro.