Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

19 hours ago, blue_flag said:

Preparations for the weekend concert.

Let us hope the weather plays ball....... the late rains this year are a concern. I have yet to see the winds from the North signifying the cool/dry  season arrival.

• Upvote 1

These are located off Second Road near Royal Garden Plaza.  Does anyone have any idea what the place was originally.  It is in a state of disrepair now.  Remind me of O. level Geography, stalagmites and stalactites.

DSCF0342-Edit.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

Edited by blue_flag
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, blue_flag said:

These are located off Second Road near Royal Garden Plaza.  Does anyone have any idea what the place was originally.  It is in a state of disrepair now. 

A long time ago, there was a puppet theatre, cocktail bar, and restaurant there, but I don't know if they were responsible for the the stalagmites and stalactites. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bazle said:

A long time ago, there was a puppet theatre, cocktail bar, and restaurant there, but I don't know if they were responsible for the the stalagmites and stalactites. 

IIRC they had live music as well. I found mention of the place in Pattaya News Flash from back in 2008.

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2008/november.html

OsGr06D60C.jpg

Some photos on Tripadvisor as well.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d7391986-Reviews-Africano-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

• Thanks 3

DSCF0075-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSCF0081-Enhanced-NR.jpg

The first two images, I think are some form of Kite, which I have never seen before around Naklua. They are cropped significantly so not best quality images.  

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0218-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Edited by blue_flag
  • Upvote 1