Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

That you don't like the humor is a you thing, not a "political" thing. Go patrol a different section if it bothers you that much...

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, maik said:

Is it me, or is it the girls who have changed 😁😁

thailand-bar.png

Surely this should have culminated with a photo of them all with their noses pressed to their phones in total disinterest.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Shooter said:

Yet if you happen to be walking past a bar following a young fit good looking guy they seem to still take notice and get all wet and eager.   When I walk by alone it's disinterest or hello papa.  🙁

You need to invest in a larger wallet...

• Haha 2

It’s 1926, the Governor General of the Fiji Islands is retiring, and his successor has just arrived to take up his duties. Both are sitting in the garden, and the outgoing GG is briefing the new one about current events.
“I also want you to meet Carruthers, who has been my ADC for many years, and is now yours, and is a most competent officer with a splendid military record.” Carruthers is duly summoned and makes his appearance. He’s a shocking sight - less than 5 feet tall, a bad limp, completely bald though not above 35, and has a grossly disfigured face strewn with blotches, sores and with a distorted nose and ears.
“Carruthers, meet the new GG, and please tell him about your military record.”

“Well, after graduating from Sandhurst where I passed first in my class, won the Golden Sword and was fencing and heavyweight boxing champion, I was commissioned into the Coldstream Guards, won the Military Medal on the Khyber, then took part in several battles during the last war and won the DSO and bar. Severely wounded, while recovering, I gained a doctorate in philosophy at Oxford before returning to duty and being posted here as ADC …”

"Alright Carruthers, that’ll do, now tell us about the day you told the witch doctor to go and f*ck himself.”

• Haha 3

A few days ago, myself and another BM were having a cold one in a bar on Soi 7 (or 8!) and were chatting to a couple of young ladies (as you do!). They both wore name tags, one of which was called 'Me.' Funnily enough I also have a friend called 'Yu.'

So now we have two ladies called Me and Yu and you can imagine the confusion this could cause if they were both together, which led us to remember the following sketch.

Enjoy!!

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, keyman said:

A few days ago, myself and another BM were having a cold one in a bar on Soi 7 (or 8!) and were chatting to a couple of young ladies (as you do!). They both wore name tags, one of which was called 'Me.' Funnily enough I also have a friend called 'Yu.'

So now we have two ladies called Me and Yu and you can imagine the confusion this could cause if they were both together, which led us to remember the following sketch.

Enjoy!!

That is an all time classic! And It was done without the modern editing and scripting, live.

• Upvote 1
If you hold it to your ear you can hear the gentle purling of the Rhone.
Fruity bouquet, light body, just a whisper of purling.

Wine snob.jpg

19 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

It may be about Australian parrots but it's actually a New Zealand TV show.

See we are interested in animals other than  sheep. 

• Like 1