Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 216 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

well...do you like it?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok I have to be honest I much prefered the old version, so simple to navigate around, the search function was so much easier..and half the reason I don`t visit addicts too often. why mend something if its not broke?

• Downvote 1

At first glance, much prefer the old one

time will tell

Thanks for the effort Martin, I know how much work you put into keeping the board going

cheers

Rodney

No need to include "Interests" underneath.

I like it better after a short adjustment period.I say keep it.

I like it,I love it,I want some more of it.Wait,that a C&W tune.

Who posts on PA anyway?

Edited by LTGTR

ok I have to be honest I much prefered the old version, so simple to navigate around, the search function was so much easier..and half the reason I don`t visit addicts too often. why mend something if its not broke?

Yeah, and I really miss the old funky "Pattaya Talk" banner at the top. The "IPBoard" banner sucks.

I have to admit to number 4. The color and basic look got me at first so I went to my bookmarks and hit Pattaya Talk and realized the change had occurred sooner than I had expected.

Any chance of a color change MM?

This SUCKS!!

Its probably necessary to keep assholes from hacking the website, but I really liked the 2002 version much more.

okay, I know we old folks dont like change, but I am on a number of boards and they ALL LOOK THE SAME. I liked talk because when I swapped windows I knew which board I was on (which avoids confusion in an older person) and it was a nice feeling. I know that to resist is futile, but I will stay nostalgic for the old look I was comfortable with.....

No need to include "Interests" underneath.

I like it better after a short adjustment period.I say keep it.

I like it,I love it,I want some more of it.Wait,that a C&W tune.

Who posts on PA anyway?

Not many since they changed the board to this format type :gulp

I dont like the new one either but I am sure MM has his reasons. Give him some time to iron out the creases. :chogdee

Yu

I thought the 'quote's having been changed to 'snapback' sounds so confrontational! :gulp

There is a very long running job that still hasn't finished that will fix all those quotes to look good again. I can't change anything else about the board until it finishes.

There is a very long running job that still hasn't finished that will fix all those quotes to look good again. I can't change anything else about the board until it finishes.

So there isn't really any point in this poll until we see the finished article.

Personally, I think it's worth every penny I paid for it. Oh, wait........................... :gulp

I f**kin' hate it MM. As said before the first time i saw it i thought i had logged on to Addicts. I know you are a very smart guy Martin so im sure there is a real good reason behind the change but please, at least retain the same colour as the old board. Cheers

I realise MM had no say in the matter as it is the forum provider that has driven the change, however i hate it, addicts has been operating on this version for 12 months and it hasnt grown on me yet.

Like so many software packages they ruin what their good at for the sake of adding features that 00.0001% of the customer base will use.

I use the basic version of nearly all my software because 9/10 the update is no more than a bit of wank that has added in a feature that ill never use whilst decreasing in the benefeits of the reason i used that package anyway.

Can we have some kinda snakeskin theme in the forum skin options? I think that would be a fitting tribute to one Talk's Hall-O-Fame posters with his infamous 'snakes with tits' quote. :clueless