Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

19 hours ago, blue_flag said:

Preparations for the weekend concert.

Let us hope the weather plays ball....... the late rains this year are a concern. I have yet to see the winds from the North signifying the cool/dry  season arrival.

• Upvote 1

These are located off Second Road near Royal Garden Plaza.  Does anyone have any idea what the place was originally.  It is in a state of disrepair now.  Remind me of O. level Geography, stalagmites and stalactites.

DSCF0342-Edit.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

Edited by blue_flag
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, blue_flag said:

These are located off Second Road near Royal Garden Plaza.  Does anyone have any idea what the place was originally.  It is in a state of disrepair now. 

A long time ago, there was a puppet theatre, cocktail bar, and restaurant there, but I don't know if they were responsible for the the stalagmites and stalactites. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bazle said:

A long time ago, there was a puppet theatre, cocktail bar, and restaurant there, but I don't know if they were responsible for the the stalagmites and stalactites. 

IIRC they had live music as well. I found mention of the place in Pattaya News Flash from back in 2008.

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2008/november.html

OsGr06D60C.jpg

Some photos on Tripadvisor as well.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d7391986-Reviews-Africano-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

• Thanks 3

DSCF0075-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSCF0081-Enhanced-NR.jpg

The first two images, I think are some form of Kite, which I have never seen before around Naklua. They are cropped significantly so not best quality images.  

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0218-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Edited by blue_flag
  • Upvote 1