Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bangkok Airport Fast Track Immigration Service

After 11 yrs and 33 trips, I just dreaded the long wait after arrival, so I was up for anything new.

I booked this for 1100 Baht, it's a meet/greet service at the gate and you are taken to Fast Track Immigration.

They were there, as my flight was 15 mins early, so off we went to "Fast Track"

As we approach Immingration, I see a very long line, my arrival was at 0730, not the best time of the day

Oh shit, I was hoping for the best, lets see what happens :chogdee

Fast Track is just past normal Immigration, so when we got there, I was 2nd in line, WTF, this was great

In/out Immigration in 6 mins, once we got there, I liked that mak mak

Off to baggage and my bags were just hitting the belt, was a concern as last time I had a long wait there

Overall, I will do it again, next time I will just have a carry on, service is worth the price to avoid the wait

I booked it over the internet, paid via Paypal, was so easy

http://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

Edited by frostfire
fixed URL for fast track service
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If more travellers accept this blatant piece of money making by Thai Immigration, then the standard of service for the rest of us (ie queues will get longer) will get worse. Thanks.

After 11 yrs and 33 trips, I just dreaded the long wait after arrival, so I was up for anything new.   I booked this for 1100 Baht, it's a meet/greet service at the gate and you are taken to Fast Tr

My last trip was two weeks ago. Flight arrived at 1330. There were six or seven people ahead of me at passport control, ie immigration. Baggage took another ten minutes. Customs was a non event, walke

My last trip was two weeks ago. Flight arrived at 1330. There were six or seven people ahead of me at passport control, ie immigration. Baggage took another ten minutes. Customs was a non event, walked through. Into the arrival area approximately 20 minutes after the door opened and we exited the plane. The driver was there with my name on a sign. Thirty minutes after the door opened, about 45 minutes after touchdown, I was on the road to Pattaya. That being said I have had trips where passport took an hour and bags still had not started coming out when I got there. It's a crap shoot.

• Upvote 1

Greg, I tried your link but got this instead:

Not Found

The requested URL /fast-track-immigration was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Do you know what is wrong with it?

CB

If more travellers accept this blatant piece of money making by Thai Immigration, then the standard of service for the rest of us (ie queues will get longer) will get worse. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have always used FT but my regular company stopped booking a year ago. Tried another, forgot the name, they were a no show. booking@fasttrack.in.th is a pricey @1600. Greg if you find another link, please post, though i never had to pay upfront.

Traveling ANA business for Feb. but i dont think they provide FT vouchers.

Greg, I tried your link but got this instead:

Not Found

The requested URL /fast-track-immigration was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Do you know what is wrong with it?

CB

Try it now CB. Fixed.

• Upvote 1

OK I will confess to developing into a right lazy barstard

Of late Ive been using these guys and their 1300THB service:

http://www.bangkokflightservices.com/PremiumAirportServices.php?our_menu=pr1

Met at the gantry by usually a cutesy young TG in yellow with colour coordinated Golf Cart

Fasttrack baggage customs all very VIP ;)

I actually like the non walking from faraway stands after a long flight and no customs queues (which previously whichever one I seemed to choose it was always operated by a Customs Officer who then slipped into a coma, and the queue in front of me was invariably populated by retards with incomplete/no immigration forms)

Reg

Thanks for the link, I see it is 1300 with electric cart or 700 without. It always seems along walk at BKK but I suppose it gets the blood circulating after a long flight.

This service maybe better for members who only have carry on baggage, sometimes I have got through immigration quickly but still had to wait for my baggage.

"I actually like the non walking from faraway stands after a long flight and no customs queues (which previously whichever one I seemed to choose it was always operated by a Customs Officer who then slipped into a coma, and the queue in front of me was invariably populated by retards with incomplete/no immigration forms)"

Good one, just when i thought i picked a good line, one fellow starts waving the blank white card, pens are flying in the rest of the group.

Reg , thanks for that link, this is the company i have used in the past, last year they suspended ops, excellect service,glad they are back.

You know, always one fucking "nay sayer" in the group :whistling:

The post was about a service that some may like to use, nothing else

Nor will this have any effect on the standards of service at the "Swamp"

Thanks for fixing the link, Frosty

I use the Fast Track CIP service on arrival and departure as it is provided by Cathay Pacific for free (well,as part of the fare for Business and First Class).

Last trip arrived 3 weeks ago, 5 minute walk to immigration, I was the only person there, so 2 minutes for that, priority luggage was out 3rd piece, another 5 minutes or so, and I was out beating Mr. T's driver by about 5 minutes, 12 or so minutes after arrival.

I don't know how normal immigration is. I arrived at 1030 and checked in for leaving at 1 p.m.

For departure I was 2nd in the queue at security and waited for three people before me at the CIP immigration booth.

However you pay for it, if you hate lineups and idiots in the queue then pay for one of the services as a good start and end to your trip.

Or fly Thai in their premium classes (especially First) as they have their own immigraton and security facilities and you get a preflight massage, no HE. If you can connect in Frankfurt to Lufthansa's first class they have their own special terminal and take you to the plane in a Mercedes.

Edited by ricktoronto
  • Upvote 1

Met at the gantry by usually a cutesy young TG in yellow with colour coordinated Golf Cart

I actually like the non walking from faraway stands after a long flight and no customs queues (which previously whichever one I seemed to choose it was always operated by a Customs Officer who then slipped into a coma, and the queue in front of me was invariably populated by retards with incomplete/no immigration forms)

This one looked good to me, have decided to give it a go and booked. Will report in 14 days time :thumbup . I fly in on EVA premium laurel but they don't offer you any fast-track at the BKK end. To get off that business cabin for a hike to immigration and a very long stand is always a pain in the arse. 1300 baht extra, what the hell, it's a holiday after all.

hey greg did this include the limo to pattaya or bkk?

No, this is for Fast Track only

Some airlines offer this to you as part of Business Class (departing BKK)

I got it free on the outbound trip, so I thought the 1300 or so was ok

Anything to speed up Immigration, is worth it to me

Why? What effect does it have on the queues? Seems to me it makes queues shorter by removing a few people to the VIP line.

Do you pay them up front or pay on arrival ???

No, this is for Fast Track only

Some airlines offer this to you as part of Business Class (departing BKK)

I got it free on the outbound trip, so I thought the 1300 or so was ok

Anything to speed up Immigration, is worth it to me

I couldn't agree more. I haven't used the regular immigration line in quite awhile now. I do like to take a look at it as I walk by. My usual flight in arrives around 1030. I always see families of Indians and Russians handing their immigration cards to the Thai officers. And expecting them to fill them out. The immigration lines would not be so bad if they had somebody checking that all the paperwork was filled out before they allowed people in line. Like my bank and US Customs does. But they don't and that is the main reason for any delays. Till they do, I will continue to be a loyal fast track customer.

• Upvote 1

The long walk is good to get going, at times there have been 3 in the line and other times maybe a half hour wait.

I can see why people would use it, I could also see why people would not up to you

at arrivals i have been the first person in que as well as having 20 minute waits, departures seem to be 20-30 minutes every time.

Personally if you luggage still goes int other strong hold i don't see any huge benefeit, even after a 20 minute wait i usually still have to wait for my luggage to come down the carousal

In Australia we have the fast scan process where you just scan you passport to get through customs and get a ticket its great but you still have to stand around waiting for your bags so from the plane to taxi is the same time

Edited by nus01

The long walk is good to get going, at times there have been 3 in the line and other times maybe a half hour wait.

I can see why people would use it, I could also see why people would not up to you

I hear talk of this line that one can get through it in 10 minutes. But I have never seen a line with less than 60 people in it. Plus I like the idea of not having to make a mad dash for the immigration line. I have seen people nearly trampled. I just relax, take my time exiting the plane. I have my guy waiting for me when I walk off the jetway.

• 2 weeks later...