Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Worlds colliding: Russian girls in Pattaya

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think Russian girls make Thai girls look less sexy you need glasses, just saying.

I guess the biggest 'racial' issue I've ever had in the LoS was with three 'Indians'. It was around 10 am and I was changing some travelers cheques and the buggers just kept crowding me. I asked them

Evidence was presented by both sides on my diner with Henry and Yuri way back in 1972. I was stationed in Saigon and was invited to a number of social events. Up to you, if you believe or not.

The short answer is yes. Dealing with streetwalkers is always dicey. We don't have a clue on their mental state or if they are using drugs.

I think ill put that on my to do list :)

You should realize that BigD has nothing to back up his caution but what he's read on the internet, so take his advice with a pinch of salt.

He does claim to have had dinner and drinks with the one-time Soviet premier, Yuri Andropov, but no one really believes him.

Tapatalk

So, should I shout 'get out of the fucking way you stupid, backwards cunt'? :ninja:

How about----

"ёб твою мать!" (Yób tvoyú mat') -- "mother fucker"

муда́к (mudák) — "stupid ass"

"Иди на хуй" (Idí ná khuy), literally "go to the dick", equivalent to the English "go fuck yourself."

MM,

I have many trips to Pattaya to back up my experience with streetwalkers and bar girls. One should always use extreme caution when dealing with these ladies. Any other advice is foolish. Btw let's not forget you backed up one of my various proofs I brought to Pattaya. Thank you for your support.

Edited by BigDUSA
  • Upvote 1

Not that dinner fantasy AGAIN. Time to put that old wives tale to rest.

Hehe. It's even on topic, since this is a thread about Russians.

It'll be put to bed when he admits he made it up.

Then we can move on to reading at Cambridge.

Tapatalk

How about----

"ёб твою мать!" (Yób tvoyú mat') -- "mother fucker" fuck your mother

муда́к (mudák) — "stupid ass" prick

"Иди на хуй" (Idí ná khuy), literally "go to on the dick", equivalent to the English "go fuck yourself."

• Downvote 1

How about----

"ёб твою мать!" (Yób tvoyú mat') -- "mother fucker" fuck your mother

муда́к (mudák) — "stupid ass" prick

"Иди на хуй" (Idí ná khuy), literally "go to on the dick", equivalent to the English "go fuck yourself."

I was going by meaning of Yób tvoyú mat and NOT the literal translation. For MOST people fluent in English, the terms "fuck your mother" and "mother fucker" would be the same but you would never hear "fuck your mother" it would always be "mother fucker".You can not just translate WORDS you have to go for the meaning of what is meant.

Same goes for mudák the literal translation of prick and the actual meaning are again different. Among the many other meanings your get when youGoogle it are are Horse's ass, asshole, dickhead along with stupid ass.

Any good Commi would get the jist of what you are saying.

Kind of like the old Happy Days TV show When they say "Sit on It", they are not telling you to literally sit on something like a chair they are telling you to "Bite Me" or "Up Yours" or "Stick It".

Edited by ttk

Hi,

Iv'e never knowingly met BigD but he seems like an interesting character. It's possible he has met Andropov. I've met many people who if I name dropped on here people would think I'm bullshitting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi,

Iv'e never knowingly met BigD but he seems like an interesting character. It's possible he has met Andropov. I've met many people who if I name dropped on here people would think I'm bullshitting.

That story has been debunked.

I'm not surprised you'd give it credence tho.

Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Evidence was presented by both sides on my diner with Henry and Yuri way back in 1972. I was stationed in Saigon and was invited to a number of social events. Up to you, if you believe or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No evidence was presented by anyone to show that Andropov met Kissinger in 1972 (in Saigon or anywhere else). It's nothing more than another BigD fantasy - just like many of his "recollections".

• Upvote 1

Found one on the massage republic website but she's a bit steep 5000bt incall 8000bt outcall

found some more on the city of love website but they cost even more

Edited by angelic

I was going by meaning of Yób tvoyú mat and NOT the literal translation. For MOST people fluent in English, the terms "fuck your mother" and "mother fucker" would be the same but you would never hear "fuck your mother" it would always be "mother fucker".You can not just translate WORDS you have to go for the meaning of what is meant.

Same goes for mudák the literal translation of prick and the actual meaning are again different. Among the many other meanings your get when youGoogle it are are Horse's ass, asshole, dickhead along with stupid ass.

Any good Commi would get the jist of what you are saying.

Kind of like the old Happy Days TV show When they say "Sit on It", they are not telling you to literally sit on something like a chair they are telling you to "Bite Me" or "Up Yours" or "Stick It".

You may be right.... I use 100% correct the russian slang... but not the english...maybe something " lost in the translation... "

Lost_in_Translation_poster.jpg

• Downvote 1

You may be right.... I use 100% correct the russian slang... but not the english...maybe something " lost in the translation... "

Lost_in_Translation_poster.jpg

I prefer getting the literal translation myself. It gives you insight into how different peoples curse. In the former Yugoslavia many men say "I fuck your mother" as casually as I say "um,..."!

In Japan about the worst curse word is bakayaro which just means "stupid hayseed."

I prefer getting the literal translation myself. It gives you insight into how different peoples curse. In the former Yugoslavia many men say "I fuck your mother" as casually as I say "um,..."!

In Japan about the worst curse word is bakayaro which just means "stupid hayseed."

And would 'hayseed' be a literal translation? :clueless

And would 'hayseed' be a literal translation? :clueless

No. The term "yaro" is 野郎 which means "man of the field."

"Baka," stupid, is spelled 馬鹿 and literally means "horse and deer." Legend has it that a certain prince was so stupid he couldn't tell the difference between a horse and a deer, so he was useless at hunting.

There's Ukrainians on the game in Pattaya, never seen any Russians, bar girls on holiday.

Most are from Uzbekistan.

They are often pimped as well. I took one once and she wanted me to go to some bar near the Arab Quarter to pay before we went to my hotel.

I declined and paid after the event. Most of the street walkers now on Walking St are rough as old dogs. I did see one hot African girl sitting at that street side bar about half way down but I was already with a girl sadly.

the black african girl could be Madagascan,used to be quite a few but not seen the good looking one for a while

Most are from Uzbekistan.

They are often pimped as well. I took one once and she wanted me to go to some bar near the Arab Quarter to pay before we went to my hotel.

I declined and paid after the event. Most of the street walkers now on Walking St are rough as old dogs. I did see one hot African girl sitting at that street side bar about half way down but I was already with a girl sadly.

Most people including Russians will chat to you if you chat to them. Whilst in Pattaya recently (2 weeks ago) I was sitting in the Atal bar restaurant in soi bukahow just watching the people pass while sipping a wine I noticed an eastern European couple come out of a bar 2 doors up and he was trying to get the motorcycle steering unlocked and failing. I thought for a while and watched as he became more agitated kicking and swearing at the bike and I thought if I did help and his reactions and vision impaired due to drink would I make matters worse. Anyway I went over to help encouraged by my friend and I discovered that he was not drunk just as quite a few men from that area are short tempered. Anyway I tried and very soon discovered that there was something wrong with the ignition barrel and I could not get it released. His lady friend was in tears at this stage and I should have said previously he was shouting at her. So I invited them both to join my friend and I for a drink and we bought them two beer and got chatting. Nice people and from Moscow they showed us some photographs from back home and then the motorcycle owner arrived and got it going and they both left not without thanking us for calming the situation for him and getting them happy again. We exchanged emails and next day I got an email of thanks and appreciation.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If you watched the American comedy series Seinfeld, you probably remember the episode when George was not happy when Elaine wanted to buddy up and do stuff with Georgeâs fiancée. His argument was that there are two Georges, independent George, who is Seinfelds friend, a loose cannon George who lies and cheats and is part of a wolf pack of men, and then there is relationship George who has a fiancée and acts like a family man, these were two separate worlds that he lived in, he wanted them to stay separated, because if the two worlds collide, bad things happen.

Let me come back to the title, I feel like the Russian girls are spoiling the Pattaya scene, it used to be when I go to Pattaya, There is only Thai girls, and they treated you like a king and you don’t compare them to anyone, so you were handsome man and you can chose any woman you want, it was the perfect opposite to Farangland ( the only Farang women wre mostly older, fat or married). Now these Ruskies are bringing Farang land to Pattaya and spoiling the fantasy. The Ruskies are hard to get and them make the Thai girls look not so sexy in comparison. The two worlds are colliding and it is not too good.

The Russian girls are everywhere now and not just families, there are a lot of single girls (pros and non pros) that are on the market, but man they are tough to get. I was able to get a couple in the Mixx Disco last time I was in Pattaya, but it was pure luck, most of the time the biggest obstacle is the language, they speak zero English and I speak zilch Russian.

I had to stop going to WS, I spent more of my vacation in the LK Metro area, because less Russians at night and only Thai girls in the gogos.

What are your opinions about the Russian girls in Pattaya?

I AVOID walking street like the plague. On my last 3 month trip to SE Asia, of which I spent approximately 5 weeks in Pattaya, I went to Walking Street a total of 2 times. Its a tourist trap area. I much prefer to stick to my stomping grounds on Soi Buakhao. Its a way cheaper area, plenty of great looking girls, and not as many Russians. Soi Buakhao is where its at.

It does not bother me that others come there. They are there for their own reasons and I for mine. When I cannot go there any more because my own desires cannot be met, I will go elsewhere.

I met an American family by the pool at my hotel. Asian father, white mom, about a 17 year old foxy daughter and 15 year old son. The dad and i struck up a conversation and it was obvious Pattaya was not what the parents were expecting. I educated him on some of the real touristy things to do in Pattaya and Bangkok.

The point is, many people end up in Pattaya and their reasons are their own. We see the kooky loo tourists on Walking Street all the time. Just wandering through and rarely if ever participating. It brings income to Pattaya. Income to the city brings the Thai ladies.

We often denigrate the malls and other affectations of modernization but this is a big deal to the Thais. Yes over time it changes things and raises prices but it is better to drift that way than drift into obscurity, imho.

I AVOID walking street like the plague. On my last 3 month trip to SE Asia, of which I spent approximately 5 weeks in Pattaya, I went to Walking Street a total of 2 times. Its a tourist trap area. I much prefer to stick to my stomping grounds on Soi Buakhao. Its a way cheaper area, plenty of great looking girls, and not as many Russians. Soi Buakhao is where its at.

It all depends on what you want. I still enjoy the clubs off Walking Street (Baby Dolls, PD and X Zone for instance) and would also say that my pick of the clubs in Pattaya are both in the street. I do totally agree that if you want cheaper food and drink Buakhao area is great however if you like dancers Soi LK has nothing to offer over Walking Street and the prices are getting up to Walking Street levels.