Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Well, I don't think that 'barfining' is like signing a contract, but as he probably is paying her on a daily basis as well, then I guess she is in a contractual arrangement, and I shouldn't jeopardise that - I certainly wouldn't want someone else to interfere in any 'contract' I had. :clueless However, upon saying that, it still would be fun, and I'd probably take it up and be a low bastard. :crying: :whistling: :grin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treat others as you would want to be treated.

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? After all, wo

I would... and do any times... Anyway, pay barfine for 2 weeks shows he is a cretin... On the other side, when I had a live in and her sponsor ( I paid no barfine or salary and I don't planned to ma

If you hired a car for 2 weeks , wouldn't you object if some-one , not a friend , hopped in and drove it around for a couple of hours . ???? :angry2

were talking about a person not a peice of property.

Going with customers is what she does for a living , if im one of her favourite customers and she is one of my favourite girls , she has appraoched me to make some extra money id be glad to help her out as long as in the op's scenario its all done discreetly.

She is a whore. She fucks for money. Who cares if it is 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks?? I suppose all you conscientious losers ask the girls about sponsors first also before you take them? :hairout After all, wouldn't want to upset him either :banghead

Is a man considered a "loser" because he doesn't do to others what he doesn't like done to himself?

I have the impression the girls have boyfriends by degree ,

I'm also sure they know how to edge there bets ,

and stroke the ego of previous customers ,its not only the long term punter that are deluded ,

Flirting tends to work best when there are three in the equation .

Joe

I wouldn't do it, to me no different than picking up a girl long time for the night, as you're walking through the lobby she meets another bloke and exchanges words. After the initial nights activities you're about to get some sleep when she informs you she's heading to the room next door for a couple of hours cause the guy she met wants some short time. I wouldn't be happy with that, I've paid the bar fine, I expect her company for the duration. What deal has this guy possibly negotiated for the two weeks, I wouldn't mess with that. Respect thy fellow monger, arrange to meet her after his time is up.

• Upvote 1

My answer is "yes" . Building relation is mutual.If the girl offers st when she is already barfined, she also thinks "it is business" nt a relation . If he needed her, he d take him golf too to spend more time to know her :)

My final point is it is all about money

some good answers and all boils down to mon ey no1 for the girl. i know a girl from soi8 who was with me one afternoon because she wanted a good seeing to and extra money as her bf was not very energetic in bed liked to drink and sleep.

what about the guys with live in,s and long term gf in patts going to bang chang for short time.

if i had a girl 2 weeks i probabley would,nt like another guy doing her short time but this is a sex enviroment and the girls are here to earn money. amything goes in patts and many morals go out the window

roll on nov

I've always wanted to get in between a really pixxed off and unpredictable sponsor and a crying, violent BG who's desperately trying not to lose her one chance in her whole life at security. It's long been a fantasy of mine, I'd hate to die without achieving it. So I definitely would take her and boost my chances of living this fantasy from Not At All to Quite High.

This may be the most intelligent post on this thread. Hillbilly, this things' got Drama written all over it. Kick it to the curb and move on to the next one.

Rented a girl from Bangla once who I kept for about a week. She went home one day to get some things and some guy asked her to go short time but she refused. When she told me about it I thought it wouldn't have bothered me if she had. On the other hand if she had told me she had just gone short time with someone whilst picking up some clothes, I'm not too sure how I would have felt. So the answer is yes. It's the girls choice and if the other guy doesn't know, so what.

If the girl is working, then she is working. I would not go after her but if she asked me and she was one of the girls that I really liked, why not. I don't love her, we are just fucking. That's it.

The guy that is paying a bar fine for just two weeks had better just like her a lot and not be in love with her. He should understand that she is working. She may be a lot of fun and very sweet but she is working. If he is in love with her (and she is with him) then take out of the bar and marry her. If she is in love with him or just really likes him, she would not go with another guy while her guy is in town.

I had this girl who was really into me I guess. I can to Pattaya and called her. She told me that she was not working in the bar but would come back to Pattaya to hang out with me. We had a great time and I paid her for her time. She did not asks but was happy to get what I gave her. I found out a few months later that she was on a long bar fine with some other guy and made up an excuse to leave to stay with me.

So I just remember that the girl is going to do what she wants. Don't take it personal.

It's not about being conscientious nor is it about morality. Purely a practical matter. Plenty of girls available so why stir this particular pot when it could easily turn bad for everyone involved? And doesn't it all depend on what the arrangement is with the girl? If you have an understanding like Gabor had with his live-in then no problem.

Sponsors are a different issue.

i agree with you"stir this particular pot" over the 30odd years touring i have seen some bad blues in bars ,b;okes fighting over working ladies never understand it.

some years ago i had it bad for a BG and nearly got involved in a stupid arguement but relised the lady didn't give a fuck just get the money,so gave meself a uppercut and went and got another from her bar.

is't love grand.

regards

grayray

[quote name=%26%2339%3Bnus01%26%2339%3B timestamp='1316784046' post='915330'

shes a hooker , hookers screw guys for money i know that and the guy who is hiring her for the two weeks ought to know that.

That's how I see it also !