Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Tom Shane injured in bizarre accident in Bangkok hotel

Tom Shane, the familiar voice of the Shane Company jewelry store chain, is on life support in a Bangkok hospital after being found hanging bound and gagged from the ceiling of his hotel room. Shane is known for his frequent visits to Bangkok to personally select gem stones and pearls for his stores.

A maid found Shane unconscious wearing a diaper with hands and feet bound with studded leather straps, wearing a ball gag in his mouth. The diaper was reportedly soiled. Shane is in a coma and unable to talk to authorities at this time, although the hotel is known to provide prostitutes for their guests. A bottle of personal lubricant and a “very large phallic toy” were taken by the police as evidence.

Rumors have swirled for years why Shane needed to travel so frequently to Bangkok. Shane, in his radio commercials, claims that he personally selects every gem stone for his stores. Some of Shane’s competitors claim that he is a sexual deviant. This latest incident will only fuel the speculation.

A local prostitute who goes by the name “Pink Snapper” claims to have warned Shane that his “preferences were dangerous” last month. Pink Snapper stated that she was not surprised to hear of Shane’s fate. “He’s also a poor tipper,” she added.

• Downvote 1

Cheap Charlie tipper, LOL.

There ya go.

This is funny. I've listened to Tom Shane commercials for decades. "Now you've got a friend in the diamond industry". Little did I know what my friend was doing.

Tom Shane, the familiar voice of the Shane Company jewelry store chain, is on life support in a Bangkok hospital after being found hanging bound and gagged from the ceiling of his hotel room. Shane is known for his frequent visits to Bangkok to personally select gem stones and pearls for his stores.

A maid found Shane unconscious wearing a diaper with hands and feet bound with studded leather straps, wearing a ball gag in his mouth. The diaper was reportedly soiled. Shane is in a coma and unable to talk to authorities at this time, although the hotel is known to provide prostitutes for their guests. A bottle of personal lubricant and a “very large phallic toy” were taken by the police as evidence.

Rumors have swirled for years why Shane needed to travel so frequently to Bangkok. Shane, in his radio commercials, claims that he personally selects every gem stone for his stores. Some of Shane’s competitors claim that he is a sexual deviant. This latest incident will only fuel the speculation.

A local prostitute who goes by the name “Pink Snapper” claims to have warned Shane that his “preferences were dangerous” last month. Pink Snapper stated that she was not surprised to hear of Shane’s fate. “He’s also a poor tipper,” she added.

From the "Dead Serious News" http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1321

Tom Shane injured in bizarre accident in Bangkok hotel

October 1, 2011 by Dead Serious News · Leave a Comment

How about citing the source ...

Dead serious News is not ne of the worlds major aourecs of news.

The dateline is 1 October and he is updating his site http://tomshanesworld.com/ on the 21st.

Edited by ttk
  • Upvote 2

There ya go.

This is funny. I've listened to Tom Shane commercials for decades. "Now you've got a friend in the diamond industry". Little did I know what my friend was doing.

I've listened to his commercials for years as well. I always thought that he was local, I had no idea that he had stores around the country. I guess we know what he really came to BKK for :whistling:

I've listened to his commercials for years as well. I always thought that he was local, I had no idea that he had stores around the country. I guess we know what he really came to BKK for whistling

Um. LD? You heard of David Caradine? You don't wonder why you haven't heard about this in the... well, the actual media? Tom Shane is fine. I saw him a couple of days ago, out hunting green mambas.

• 3 years later...

I don't remember posting this but obviously I did which probably explains why I failed to cite the source.

My apology to wherever I got this.

I don't remember posting this but obviously I did which probably explains why I failed to cite the source.

My apology to wherever I got this.

I believe you should apologize to us for posting a hoax without citing the source.

Apologies to the hoax site are probably not necessary.

I thought this was the funnies section?. No matter how bizarre this is it definitely not funny , and I don't have any idea who the guys is, so I have no axe to grind, but it is not funny.

I thought this was the funnies section?. No matter how bizarre this is it definitely not funny , and I don't have any idea who the guys is, so I have no axe to grind, but it is not funny.

It was moved from the member's bar to here because, while not funny to many, it was a prank story, which, if you knew the guy's history of making commercials, might be amusing.